Chapter 27

"Babe, are you done yet?" Aiden calls from downstairs

"Babe, are you done yet?" Aiden calls from downstairs. I give myself a once over in the mirror of his bathroom and huff at the sight of my hair. A messy bun was all I could make out of the brown, tangled mess without it looking like a bird's nest. Clearly, twenty minutes were just enough for my eyes to water from the pull of my hairbrush, instead of my hair to look neat and untangled like it's used to.

It was not a good idea to sleep in a bun last night...

"Coming!" I shout and grab my purse, phone and charger. Skipping downstairs, I find Aiden dressed in a suit, leaning against the back of the couch, his eyes focused on the phone in his hands. I look down at my own clothes, black, baggy sweatpants and black crop top under my black, bubble jacket. Yeah. At least the colours are matching.

Are we supposed to be dressed formally? I mean, we're going to be in a plane for a few hours.

"Should I change?" His head shoots you at the sound of my voice, his emerald eyes roaming my body hungrily. Licking his lips, Aiden answers."No, baby, I'll change into sweats once on the jet."

He takes a few steps toward me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a warm embrace. I wrap my own around his neck as he laces small kisses on my exposed collar bone, making butterflies take over every inch of my stomach. "You look beautiful." Aiden whispers and pulls his head away from the crook of my neck. His manly aroma heavily floating in the air around us.

"You too. You look handsome in a suit." I smile softly and bring his head down to meet my lips.  His hands fall from my waist to my butt where he squeezes the flesh through my sweats, a groan of approval leaving from deep within his chest.

Aiden hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, but pull away from our kiss once I realise why I came down here in the first place.

"We need to go." My chest heaves as I pant out my words.

"I'd rather kiss you." He smiles and pecks my lips before putting me down to my feet, his hands never leaving my body.

I bite down on my lip to contain my smile and look around for the bags from over his shoulder.

"Where's the bags?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I look around the living room. Our baggage now gone from from their place next to the coffee table.

"My driver got them to the car." He takes my hand, intertwining our fingers, "if we don't leave now we won't leave at all."

.......

I wave at the two suit clad body guards on either side of the air stair, unable to contain my excitement. Aiden chuckles lowly behind me and gives them a curt nod back, his hand on the small of my back as we board the jet.

"Hello Mr and Mrs De Rossi, I hope you enjoy your flight." The flight attendant smiles as she hands both of us small water bottles.

"Thank you, " I smile back, a blush creeping up my neck at the sound of Mrs De Rossi.