Chapter 147: I Am An Evil Pen (IV)

"President Wen, former workers of Tyson Materials are making trouble at the construction site. Should we find the related departments to come out and mediate?" The secretary asked.

"泰森饰材?"闻景戎头也没抬地说道,"上月刚刚收购的那家工厂?不是已经给那些职工发了一笔不菲的遣散费吗?"

"Tyson Materials?" Wen Jingrong replied without raising his head, "The factory that was bought last month? Didn't we already give those workers a large sum of severance pay?"

"泰森饰材的职工大多是七、八年以上的老职工。失去这份工作,他们恐怕......"

"The workers of Tyson Materials are mostly old employees of more than seven or eight years. After losing this job, I'm afraid they..."

"闻尚集团不是收容所,没义务帮他们安排后路。"闻景戎漠然打断,"所有老旧工厂都将重新整合,一步步实现智能化,裁减多余的劳动力是必然趋势。你给方局打个电话,让他帮忙处理一下。"

"Wen Shang group isn't a shelter, it has no obligation to help them rearrange a job." Wen Jingrong interrupted indifferently, "All the old factories are to be reintegrated and reach automation step by step. Reducing unnecessary labour force is an inevitable trend. Give Fang Ju a call and ask him to help settle this."

闻景戎对于落后的技术项目,从来都是大刀阔斧的改革。只要定下决策,就不会瞻前顾后。

Wen Jingrong has always made bold and decisive reforms when dealing with projects with backward technology. Once he made his decision, he wouldn't hesitate.

"好的,属下这就去安排。"秘书退出办公室。

"Okay, I will go arrange it." The secretary left the office.

尚可化作虚影,脱离笔身,也跟着秘书飘了出去。

Shang Ke turned into a spirit and followed the secretary out after separating from his pen body.

他之前看过泰森的整改计划,闻景戎收购泰森饰材,直接裁员两百多人,虽然支付了一年的薪水,但那些职工没有一技之长,而且年龄偏大,在这个技术全面升级的时代,体力劳动者们就业非常困难。

He had seen Tyson's rectification plan before. After buying Tyson Materials, Wen Jingrong directly laid off more than 200 people. He had paid them one year worth of salary, but these workers don't have a professional skill set. They were also of older age. In this age of technology advancement, it is very difficult for physical workers to be employed.

尚可想去摸个底,以便制定解决方案。尽管他现在还不知道如何为别人的就业问题而英勇赴死,但至少先完成任务目标再说。

Shang Ke wants to find out more of the actual situation so that he can better come up with a solution. Although he still didn't know how he could die a heroic death for someone else's employment issue, he should at least complete his mission first.

泰森的工厂距离市区大约十几公里,为了去查探情况,尚可悄悄将自己的"身体"给带上了。如果笔身在契约人手上,他就只能在三千米范围内活动。离开契约人,就不受限制了。但他只有在契约人身边才能吸收煞气,其他人的煞气,全被屏蔽在契约界限之外,完全触及不到。

Tyson's factory was more than ten kilometers away from the urban district. For the sake of checking out the situation, Shang Ke secretly brought his "body" along. If his pen body was in the contractor's hands, he could only move about within a three kilometer radius. There won't be any limits if he leaves his contractor. However, he could only absorb negative energy when he is by the contractor's side. Other people's negative energy are all blocked out by the boundary of the contract and completely out of reach.