Chapter 148: I Am An Evil Pen (V)

Wen Jingrong didn't get to know Shang Ke's address, so he directly took Shang Ke home.

"以后你就住在这个房间,我会叫人给你准备好必要的生活用品。"闻景戎指着客房说道。他原本想让尚可直接住进主卧,但考虑两人目前的关系,最终还是决定给他一段时间适应。

"You will stay in this room in the future. I will ask someone to prepare for you your daily necessities." Wen Jingrong pointed to the guest room and said. He had originally intended for Shang Ke to stay in the master bedroom, but ultimately decided to give him some time to adapt first considering the two of their relationship now.

"你打算将我囚禁在这里吗?"

"Do you intend to keep me in captivity here?"

"直到我查清你的全部信息。"闻景戎多次派人调查他的身份都没有结果,所以他不敢放手,担心再次失去他的踪影,"如果你愿意告诉我的话,或许可以省去很多麻烦。"

"Until I find out all of your information." Wen Jingrong has sent people to investigate Shang Ke's identity numerous times but all of them yield no results. Therefore, he doesn't dare to let go, worried that he would lose all traces of Shang Ke again. "If you're willing to tell me, it can save us much trouble."

闻景戎鹰隼般的目光紧紧锁定眼前的青年。

Wen Jingrong's hawk-like gaze locked it's sight on the young man before him.

尚可犹豫着要不要告诉他自己就是那支煞笔,告诉他之后,能否改善他们的关系,解除他的困境?这种超自然的事情,对于科技时代的人,算不算天方夜谭?

Shang Ke was hesitating whether he should tell Wen Jingrong that he was actually that evil pen. Would their relationship improve and would he be relieved of his predicament if he told Wen Jingrong? For a person who lived in the technological age, would this kind of supernatural matter be too absurd to believe?

因为有所顾虑,所以尚可保持了沉默。

Because of these concerns, Shang Ke kept silent.

闻景戎面色一暗,走到尚可面前,将他拉进怀里,低头在他耳边轻语:"我不想伤害你,只希望你能留在我身边,做我的爱人。我知道你现在很困惑,不明白我为什么会对'第一次见面'的你如此执着,但对我而言,我们已经认识许久了。"

Wen Jingrong's expression darkened. He walked towards Shang Ke and pulled him into his embrace. Lowering his head, Wen Jingrong murmured into Shang Ke's ear, "I don't wish to hurt you. I only wish that you can stay by my side and be my lover. I know that you are currently very confused as you do not understand why I would be so persistent for you who I have 'met for the first time'. But to me, we have already known each other for a long time."

梦中的一切或许是他美好的幻想,但他确信自己没有认错人,怀里的青年,就是他一直在寻觅的恋人。

Everything in his dream might just be a beautiful fantasy of his, but he was certain that he didn't get the wrong person. The young man in his embrace is the lover that he had been searching for.

尚可疼得浑身发颤,闻景戎却误以为他在害怕,表情不由变得阴郁。他尽可能收敛自己的急切,想要放缓步调,耐心追求他,但他的反应却让他感到无比暴躁,几乎压抑不住心中那头蠢蠢欲动的野兽。

The pain was so much it caused Shang Ke's whole body to tremble. However, Wen Jingrong misunderstood and thought that Shang Ke was afraid, so his expression couldn't help but turn gloomy. Wen Jingrong had tried his best to suppress his impatience and wished to slow his pace to woo Shang Ke patiently, but Shang Ke's reaction made him feel very irritable. He almost couldn't suppress the beast in him that was ready to make trouble.