Chapter 149: I Am An Evil Pen (VI)

Shang Ke was carried by his man home this way, locked in the room, tied to the bedpost and stripped off of his clothes... Almost all the experience gained in the dream was used in reality. The more Shang Ke resists, the fiercer Wen Jingrong is. Under the premise that he doesn't hurt Shang Ke, he did everything he could. Finally, he possessed the person he has been yearning for without any hindrance.

每当闻景戎进入状态,想要温柔一点时,尚可便试图挣扎逃跑,两具火热的身躯剧烈摩ca,颤栗的快感总能让闻景戎失去理智,然后更加用力地冲撞,直到听见他破碎而无力的呻吟,才放缓节奏,一边温声安慰,一边慢慢厮磨。

Everytime Wen Jingrong wants to become gentler, Shang Ke would try to escape from him. Their two hot bodies rub against each other strongly and the numbing pleasure could always make Wen Jingrong lose his mind. Wen Jingrong would then thrust harder, slowing down only when he hears Shang Ke's broken and powerless moan. He would gently comfort while slowly grinding him.

闻景戎一旦获得满足,身上的煞气就会消失,同时福光大盛,让尚可感到痛苦不堪。这种痛苦,只有在闻景戎情绪失控或者欲望高潮时,才会得到缓解。尚可只能一边不停用反抗来刺激闻景戎,一边又要使出浑身解数,让他尽快达到高潮,释放淫物。

Everytime Wen Jingrong is satisfied, the negative energy on his body disappears. At the same time, his blessing would appear in abundance which hurts Shang Ke very much. This kind of pain would only be relieved when Wen Jingrong lost control of his emotion or when his lust is at its peak. Shang Ke has to continuously resist to provoke Wen Jingrong and at the same time make use of his bodily skills to quickly let Wen Jing Rong reach climax and release his essence.

做到最后,尚可也分不清是痛苦多一些,还是快感多一些。总之,他已经失去反抗的力气,只能任由闻景戎折腾。

In the end, Shang Ke had no idea whether he felt more pain or pleasure. Anyway, he already had no strength to resist and could only let Wen Jingrong toss him around.

床上凌乱不堪,到处都是他们欢爱的痕迹,衣服散落一地,套子只用了一个,后面几次失控,闻景戎完全忘记戴套。这也是尚可故意的,套套会影响淫煞之气的效果。他掉了这么多节操,自然不会让大餐变成小菜。

The bed was very messy and had traces of their love everywhere. Their clothes were scattered all over the place and only one condom was used. Wen Jingrong lost control the few times afterwards and completely forgot to wear his condom. This was also instigated by Shang Ke as the condom affected the effectiveness of lust as negative energy. He had already done so much, there's no way he would let his feast become a side dish.

第二天,昏睡中的尚可感觉阵阵刺痛,像是被一条带刺的舌头不停舔弄一般。

The next day, Shang Ke who was deep in his sleep felt a burst of prickling pain as if he was continuously licked by a thorned tongue.

他猛地睁开眼,发现自己正趴在床上,背后传来一片湿濡的触感。

His eyes shot open and he realised that he was lying face down on the bed while a wet touch could be felt at his back.

"醒了?"闻景戎半撑着双臂,居高临下地望着他,声音沙哑地问。

"Awake?" Wen Jingrong supported his arms half way[1] and looked down from a high position while as he asked in a hoarse voice.

尚可的双手已经被解开,浑身无力地趴伏着,看到从窗外照射进来的晨光,忍不住眯了眯眼。轻轻颤动的睫毛,透出几分脆弱和迷茫。光裸的后背,布满青紫的痕迹,在晨光映照下,显得圣洁而又淫靡。