Chapter 152: I Am An Evil Pen (IX)

"Brother Xiong, I only asked you to burn an empty dormitory. Why did you cause deaths?" Bai Ling asked angrily with an ugly expression over the phone as he watched the news playing on the TV.

"我可不知道那个厂房里有人,不过才死了两个没什么身份背景的小人物,你不用这么紧张。"

"I don't know which dormitory is occupied. It's only two insignificant people with no background who died. You don't have to be so nervous."

"小人物?"柏霖气急败坏吼道,"你没看到闻景戎也差点被烧死吗?而且你居然用'黑燃液'作助燃物,那可是违禁品,查出来肯定要坐牢的!"

"Insignificant people?" Bai Lin roared in exasperation, "Didn't you see that Wen Jingrong was also close to being burnt to death? And you actually used the 'black liquid' as the fuel. That's an illegal item. You will definitely be jailed if they find out!"

电话那头的雄哥满不在乎地说道:"没办法,闻景戎那座厂房用的全是防火材料,想将它烧毁不得不采取非常手段,我这也是为了完成你交代的任务,你可不能把责任都推给我。"

Brother Xiong who was over the phone replied without a care, "I had no choice. Wen Jingrong's workshop was built using fire-retardant materials. If we wish to burn it, I have no choice but to use extreme methods. I did that to fulfill the task you assigned me to, you can't push all the responsibility to me."

"难道是我叫你使用黑燃液,是我叫你把人烧死的吗?"柏霖此刻有种被人坑死的感觉。

"Was it me who asked you to use the black liquid? Was it me who asked you to burn people to death?" Bai Lin currently felt like he had been pitted by someone.

"呵呵,你让我放火的电话,我可是录了音的,无论出了什么事,你都得和我一起担着。"

"Haha, I recorded the conversation of you asking me to set fire. No matter what happens, you have to bear it with me."

柏霖气得脸色涨红,好半晌才冰冷地问:"你一开始就在算计我?"

Bai Lin's face was red from anger. He asked coldly after a good while, "Have you been plotting against me since the beginning?"

"说什么算计?我为了你,可是什么都愿意做。"雄哥发出低笑,"我们现在是一条船上的蚂蚱,应该相互合作,今晚10点,到富维酒店711来找我,我们好好商量一下接下来的应对措施。"

"What do you mean by plotting? I'm willing to do anything for your sake." Brother Xiong chuckled, "We are both on the same boat, we should be cooperating with each other. Come find me at Fuwei Hotel, room 711, tonight at 10pm. Let's discuss our next steps."

柏霖举着手机,直到里面传来忙音,依然没有从惊惧中回过神来......

Bai Lin held on to his phone. He didn't recover from his fear even when the busy signal sounded through the phone...

别墅中,闻景戎靠在床头,盯着手上的煞笔发呆。他经历过不少风浪,但从没遇到过这种超出认知的事情。他的恋人变成了一支笔,这支笔还是他父亲留给他的遗物,被他天天挂在身上。

In the villa, Wen Jingrong leaned against the headboard and stared at the pen in his hand in a daze. Wen Jingrong has experienced a lot, but he has never come across something like this that was beyond his understanding. His lover has turned into a pen, and the pen was also a relic his father left him with and was worn on him everyday.