twenty one

excuse mistakes

"Hey y'all, this my baby Sahara, and my little sister Paige, and my niece Sevyn." Dior smiled introducing her crew.

"I'm Summer and this my baby Ansley." Summer smiled. She recognized Reagan and Alexis face, and the last encounter they had was when her 'ex coworker' got into a heated argument. She just hoped that they accepted her and her daughter because Summer was not about drama.

"I'm Alexis but you can call me Lex, this my baby Xamora and my oldest baby Arielle." Alexis smiled loving the energy so far.

"I'm Reagan or Ray, and this my son Ra'Seem." Reagan nodded holding Ra'Seem's hand.

Sahara stood behind Dior's legs covering her body whispering to herself.

"Mane can we go on the slide or some?" Ra'Seem asked.

"Yea, y'all stay together. Have fun and Ra'Seem you better play nice." Reagan stated.

"Mommy I wanna play with them." Xamora smiled pointing at Ansley and Sahara.

"Go head, and stop pointing." Alexis nodded taking Xamora's earrings and jewelry off. Xamora played like a little boy because of her boy cousins.

"M-Mommy c-can I go?" Ansley asked studdering pointing to the playground.

"Yea baby, be safe and have fun." Summer nodded kissing Ansley's cheek.

"You play with us too?" Xamora asked Sahara, holding Ansley's hand.

Sahara shook her head no."I play with Tubby." Sahara whispered wrapping her legs and arms around Dior's legs.

"Awww she must be shy." Alexis cooed taking her sunglasses off her face.

"Very, and clingy. She's not really used to kids or people." Dior chuckled.

Dior bent down and picked Sahara up. "Ma Ma, I'm not going anywhere. I promise I'll still be right here. Look you got two little nice girls who wanna play with you."

"I play with them?" Sahara asked.

"Yes baby, you can go play." Dior chuckled putting Sahara down to her feet. Sahara connected hands with Ansley and Xamora and the three ran to the playground.

"When you start at her school boo?" Alexis asked Paige who was holding Sevyn in her arms.

"I start Monday." Paige replied.

"If you want I can come pick you up and we can just ride together." Arielle suggested stuffing her phone in her back pocket.

"Okay that sounds cool. You wanna walk to that food truck right there?" Paige replied.

"Girl yes, my mama act like she couldn't stop to get me some to eat." Arielle chuckled, throwing shade at Alexis.

"Should've drove your own car, get out my face." Alexis replied rolling her eyes.

"You want me to get her?" Dior asked referring to Sevyn.

"Please. Let me know if I need to come back to get her." Paige mumbled. She was still nervous on how the other adults were viewing her right now.

"Go have fun boo. I got her." Dior nodded.

Paige carefully gave Sevyn to Dior resulting in the nine-month old whining missing her mom's arms. Paige hesitantly walked away with Arielle heart beating fast.

"Aww so that's her baby?" Reagan asked making sure she was putting everything together correctly.

"Yes, she was a little nervous about coming because she was scared of everybody reaction." Dior chuckled leading the way to the bleachers.