51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: BOYFRIEND IN NEED

it took a lot of convincing to get lydia on board

it took a lot of convincing to get lydia on board. it also took a lot of convincing for rory to let her sit up front with stiles as they discussed everything that crossed their minds. eventually the blonde gave in, sitting back in the middle seat on her phone, pressing on two separate contacts.

she called both of them. jacob and scott. neither picked up. aurora huffed when they approached school, picking at the hem of her pink summer dress. she hated that they were losing so many people.

"aiden isn't texting me back." lydia groaned, rushing through the halls with the two lovers. stiles suddenly stopped, making the small girl holding onto his hand stumble. he looked around. the blonde stared up at the raven haired boy, her brows furrowing. the girl with the bruise around her neck sighed. "okay, well, maybe we could just..."

stiles' phone began to vibrate. his significantly bigger hand left aurora's to grab the devise. rory's head was switching between lydia and stiles as though she were watching a tennis ball at a match.

"s-stiles?"

"what is it now?"

"it's from isaac." stiles rasped. he blinked rapidly. "jennifer, she... she has allison's father. she took him." aurora's heart broke. "she's got all three now." and if she had all three, she could sacrifice them all at once. including stiles' father. chocolate eyes were glued to the side of stiles' face as he began to pale and shake, barely able to slip his phone into his pocket.

"stiles, w-wait, we still h-have time—" he couldn't hear his little girl's voice. he was too busy panicking. stiles gasped out, a gleam of sweat beginning to appear on his forehead. "stiles? t-talk to me." aurora reached for him, but it seemed that he slipped through her fingers.

"i think i'm having a panic attack."

and something within aurora clicked. suddenly she wasn't a girl that was ever so reliable on everyone else, or a girl who's best friend and cousin were missing. she was just a girl with a boyfriend in need, and there was nothing that she wouldn't do to help him.

stiles was breathing heavily as she quickly grabbed ahold of his hand, brining him towards a quiet place. aurora was always a nervous wreck, and she knew how much the quiet tended to help. stiles was always there for her when she was on the verge of tears, but she had to be there for him. the little girl shoved her way through the corridors and into the locker rooms.

"you're doing g-great. c'mon." she was whispering as calmly as she could to her lover as she dragged him towards the showers. the redhead followed loosely behind, picking up the bags that aurora and stiles dropped. aurora had never heard stiles pant like this before. to say that she was worried would have been an understatement.