Chapter 15

~ In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different~

Blaise's POV

After my sister was done marvelling at her bedroom we left her to change into something more acceptable for the guests and told her that we would be back in thirty minutes to escort her to the informal sitting room where we will be greeting our guests. Considering the time, we all left our own rooms to change, after all, it is my birthday as well.

I went into my light grey and white themed room and sat on my sofa near the fireplace and picked a photo album. It had various pictures of me and my family before we had given Evanna away. After spending fifteen minutes reminiscing, I went into my walk-in closet to pick an outfit for my birthday party. Some pureblood family friends were coming. After ten minutes I came out in a maroon button-down, white slacks along with a navy blue wristwatch to finish my look.

I then went out of my room towards Evanna's where I found my elder brother waiting and looking handsome in a blue checked button-down and white slacks along with my youngest sister, looking ravishing in a green off-shoulder middie (whatever they c...

I then went out of my room towards Evanna's where I found my elder brother waiting and looking handsome in a blue checked button-down and white slacks along with my youngest sister, looking ravishing in a green off-shoulder middie (whatever they call them) with nude strappy heels, an ounce of makeup and some jewellery.

We all waited for five minutes when Elledora knocked on the door and out came my beautiful looking twin clad in a beige knotted dress with strappy high heels, nude makeup and some jewellery

"Let's go! I hope I didn't take that much time?" Why is my twin so modest, but leave it anyway.

"Nah! Besides, it's good to be fashionably late" Elle replies.

Evanna's POV

I was just about to leave my room when I heard a knock on my door. After complimenting each other on our outfits we all headed down in order of our ages. First, Brooke, then me and Blaise and at last Elledora. When I reached the sitting room I saw the Parkinson's, the Nott's, the Greengrass', the Malfoy's, the Selwyn's and the Lestrange's.

(A/N: yes, I know both Bellatrix and Rodolphus were sent to Azkaban or were killed but in my book, they changed their loyalties at the last moment much like the Malfoys

I then quickly introduced myself, "Good Morning everybody, I am Evanna Zabini, long lost twin of Blaise. A pleasure to meet you all" Even though I wasn't truly happy to see my former bullies, I had to keep up with them because I knew if they hadn't redemption, no one would have invited them over.

"Happy Birthday dear, I am Scarlett Parkinson, this is my husband John Parkinson and my daughter Pansy Parkinson." A short plump woman with a face matching Pansy's clad in a navy blue maxi floral dress introduces me to a slim and tall man.

"Hello, I am Will Nott, this is my wife Susan Nott and my son Theodore Nott"

"Hi, I am Mabel Greengrass, this is my husband Tim Greengrass and my two daughters Astoria and Daphne Greengrass"

"Happy birthday to both of you, I am Xander Selwyn, this is my daughter Selena Selwyn, engaged to your oldest brother Brooke"

After shaking hands with everyone and thanking them for their wishes we all moved onto the dining room to fill our famished stomachs. On the table was every single thing you could imagine, bacon, eggs, pancakes, you name it.

(A/N: sorry guys, I am from India thus I don't know what it is usually eaten in England, correct me if I am wrong with any of the dishes and give me some examples as well)

Dining room

We were all peacefully eating and making conversation here and there revolving around congratulating the Malfoy's and Zabini's on finding their daughters, business, and upcoming wedding.

Soon enough we were all filled and my mother suggested going to the pool and enjoy the day until lunch. Then she sent all the girls in my room with all the boys in Brooke's room so that we could lend them some of our swimsuits.

I then chatted with Astoria, Daphne and Pansy (who were not that bad once you get to know them) went to my closet pulling out some two and one-pieces which I think would suit the girls.

We all came out wearing what I chose. For myself, I had a dark blue floral patterned two-piece, Pamela wore black and pink lightning patterned two-piece, Astoria and Daphne twinned in a white tube and bottom with brown patterns while Pansy and Elledora twinned in a black and white one piece.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Let's see where this pool party goes in the following chapters.

And before I forget it, all the pictures used in this story till this date belongs to their respective owners and I don't have any claim on them.

Hey guys, guess who is updating after years, yes it's me. Due to school, it's getting very hard for me to update. Sorry for the short chapter having a block. I will post another chapter for visuals of this chapter. Keep reading and enjoying it. Vote, share and comment. I am open to critics but no hate.

-Anushka