First Kiss

Good Day! Sorry that I'm a little late, but here you go!

Oh also...

I love Ruddiger...
hehehehehe

------------------------

"Hello, kind Sir. Is there anything I can help you with?" (Y/n) asked.

She worked at a flower shop her cousin owned. Her cousin was out for a week so (Y/n) was in charge until he comes back. (Y/n) worked there every day and she loved it. The smell of the flowers, all the nice customers she would get to meet. But there was one customer that would come in every day. It would make her super happy because mainly the only reason why he would come, is just to see her.

"Yes there is." The boy said, "You can help me by going on a date with me."
"Give it a rest Varian. I'm sorry, but I always say no. And I have a feeling you won't stop asking until I change my answer." (Y/n) looked at Varian as he nodded yes aggressively to the last sentence. "It'll just be one little date." Varian asked with his big cute puppy dog eyes. "You know I can't resist when you make that face." (Y/n) turned away not wanting to give in. "Yes, I know." Varian begged. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and turned back to him, "You know I can't leave the store because my cousin is out and he asked me to watch the store. He never leaves so I'm not leaving till he comes back." "Yeah, fine." Varian knocked off the big puppy dog eyes.

"But you can come here." (Y/n) smirked. Varian got a little excited by the look on her face, he came closer to her. (Y/n) puckered her lips and leaned in for a kiss. Varian's eyes widened knowing that she's trying to kiss him, he leaned in too. (Y/n) quickly backed away and held up Ruddiger. "What the heck!" Varian yelled as he just kissed a raccoon. (Y/n) started to laugh. "Yes, ha ha. Very funny." Varian wiped his lips off. "Now you have another reason why you shouldn't bring in Ruddiger to the store." (Y/n) giggled holding up Ruddiger. Varian always brought in Ruddiger with him, animals weren't allowed in the store, especially pesky little raccoons. "I actually told him to stay home today, but someone just had to come." Varian glared at the raccoon as (Y/n) set him down on a stool that sat behind the counter. "Fine. I'm sorry for pulling a prank on you that I obviously wasn't gonna kiss you. You are so easy to fool." (Y/n) apologized. "That wasn't the best apology, because at the end of me being easy to fool thing was kinda hurtful." Varian crossed his arms. "I like you." (Y/n) smiled. "Really?!" Varian got all excited again. "See, easy to fool." (Y/n) said.

"Although I do love you. Not in that way. I love you like family." (Y/n) explained. "Meh, I'm gonna ignore the stuff about you loving me like family and just focus the fact that you said you love me." Varian smiled at the news, not the family part though. "Please don't make me regret telling you that." (Y/n) begged.

"Can I hug you?" Varian asked. (Y/n) walked up to him and hugged him. He was actually surprised she did, usually whenever he gets in her personal space she pushes him away. He wrapped his arms around her. They held each other in their arms. When (Y/n) pulled away Varian still had his arms around her. She looked at him, then at his lips. She leaned in and pecked his lips. Varian let go of her and he ended up just falling backwards out of shock. (Y/n) gasped thinking she just killed her best friend, "Varian you alive?" "Y-You... You kissed me." Varian shuddered still laying on the ground out of shock. "When I said I love you, I had to come up with some excuse to cover up the truth." (Y/n) leaned over top of Varian and looked down at him. "What?" Varian got up. "Varian, I'm in love with you." (Y/n) jumped onto of Varian, smashing her lips into his. "Sorry." (Y/n) pulled away realizing what she just did. Varian looked surprised and confused all at the same time, "So what you're saying is, my dream girl, that I've been hitting on for 3 months now, actually loves me?" "I literally just kissed you twice. And yeah I do love you. Unless you have a different dream girl." (Y/n) jumped onto the counter. Varian started smiling uncontrollably and (Y/n) got nervous that she might have just broke him. "Yeah, I was talking about you being my dream girl." Varian smiled. "Oh by the way, your lips are super soft." (Y/n) giggled touching her lips. Varian's smile disappeared, his eyes widened and his face turned red. "Can I possibly feel those lips again?" (Y/n) asked. Varian's expression didn't disappear. (Y/n) hopped off the counter and walked over to Varian. She kissed him. But while she was he pulled her against his body and melted into the kiss. (Y/n) put her arms around his neck. "Hey (Y/n) I'm back, you can head out for the day if you wa--" (Y/n)'s cousin walked through the door and froze once he saw his cousin and a random boy kissing in the middle of the store. (Y/n) pulled back from Varian but they still kept their arms around each other, they both smiled big. Then she peered over Varian's shoulder to see her cousin standing in the door way with big eyes. Now her eyes grew wide. Varian saw her expression, "What?" Varian turned around to see (Y/n)'s cousin. Varian's eyes grew wide too. There was a huge awkward silence. "(Y/n), since I'm back you can go for the day." (Y/n)'s cousin broke the silence. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be going for the day." (Y/n)'s eyes were still wide. She quickly grabbed Varian's hand and they ran out of the flower shop.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" (Y/n) and Varian heard someone yell from inside the store. "Oh right. Ruddiger." (Y/n) and Varian stopped running. "Should we go back for him." "Meh."

-----------------------

Author's Note

I thought that ending was pretty funny. (Y/n)'s cousin scared of lil' Ruddiger. I had fun writing this One Shot. My favorite part is probably when (Y/n)'s cousin caught (Y/n) and Varian kissing. It was very awkward.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1103