MALEVOLENT MANEATER!

L

L.L ᥫ᭡ S.R

"i begged him to stay, tried to remember what we'd had in the beginning

"i begged him to stay, tried to remember what we'd had in the beginning. he was charismatic, magnetic, electric, and everybody knew it."

         In the land of gods and monsters, Lilith Lokidottir was a solace for plenty of those who wished to live. No one really ever understood why she was given the title of "God of Lust and Death," since she was the complete opposite. Lilith was the sun to their wilting wisteria, the Earth to their vastness of lilies, made of something surreal and dreamy. Despite who her father was, she was her own person. Never giving a care in the world as to what others said about her, good or bad. However, one thing about Lilith that most weren't aware of was that she was naive. Naive to others' next moves and when she was in love,

        Banished from Asgard by those she once trusted, she was alone. Alone in her own little world that terrified her, darkness and eery voices were all she had known. Niflheim is the afterlife, or hell for those who couldn't make it to Valhalla. The cold, dark, and misty abodes are ruled by Lilith. Porcelain skin, green eyes, and the black hair that she had inherited from her father were taken away from her. Now she looked like both of her parents, half of what she had looked like before, and the other half being nothing but a Skelton. The side of her face that most resembled her mother was almost unrecognizable; the eyes that had been filled with watercolor were now replaced with nothing but emptiness.

      The alignment of the worlds she knew intrigued her. It is a foolish thing to believe that Asgard, a place where the most "powerful gods" reside, Niflheim is a world filled with dead bodies and souls who wish they'd done better. Midgardians are humans who are oblivious to the world that exceeds their own. She's seen glimpses of the other realms she's seen, but something about Midgard intrigued her. Lilith grew curious and left Niflheim for Midgard.