Chapter 16 (Painfully Lustful)

\Art is not mine/ !Solo lemon warning!

Akame's P.O.V

I went to my room late into the evening thinking about my senpai the whole time and then i felt something inbetween my leg's after i closed the door my groin was hot i didn't know what it was so i tried to ignore it so i started changing.

Akame:"What is this why am i so bothered down there? Eh?! My pantie's are wet? Oh no i know what this is. I'm aroused just by thinking about my senpai."

I knew then that i needed to do something to stop this feeling before my senpai got back from his mission so i striped myself naked and got on my bed. I opened my leg's and saw how wet my groin was if senpai saw this we would either be aroused by the sight of me naked or disgusted at the sight of my body.

I started touching myself down there the feeling was something that i've never felt before.

Akame:"Ahhh hahh. Why does this feel so good? Ahhh hahhh ahhh."

I didn't quite know how long i had until senpai came back to base but i knew it couldn't be to long since it was almost midnight but that just made it better the moon lit my room perfectly as i continued to touch myself.

Akame:"Ahh ahhhh senpai senpai ahhhh hahhhh ahhh."

When i started moaning for him that's when i gave in completely to the pleasure i couldn't resist the feeling of my own finger's rubbing my vagina even if i tried.

Akame:"Ahhh Tatsumi-Kun more ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh."

I knew right there if senpai heard that i would be in sevear trouble.

Akame:"Ahhh hahh hahhh ahhhh ahhh hahhh fuck holy fuck so good ahhhh hahhhh."

After around forty five minute's i was on the verge of something and i didn't quite know what it was but i wasn't about to stop i didn't care even if my senpai saw me in this state i'm at my most vunarable completely nude no weapon's to protect myself and in complete bliss. I continued touching myself until.

Akame:"HAHHHH AHHHHH!"

I just had my first orgasm my love necter now covered my bed blanket and all but i didn't want to stop i never really knew how sensitive i was down there until now i could only dream of what would happen if my senpai walked in on me like this. But i couldn't stop this lust i was feeling was still fresh and i couldn't stop i just continued playing with myself.

Akame:"Hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh so good ahhhhh fuck ahhh."

The more i touched myself down there the closer i came to another orgasm but there was somthing that was missing granted i could insert my finger's but they don't go deep enough so i just continued touching myself until i had another orgasm.

Akame:"HAHHH HAHAHH TATSUMI-KUN AHHH!"

The second orgasm was so much stronger than the first so much more that i became delirious my vision was blurry and i ended up finally falling asleep.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I came back to base after taking out another empire checkpoint it was bloody but i did it but i was shocked when i walked pass Akame-Chan's room and i heard her moaning.

Akame:"HAHHH HAHAHH TATSUMI-KUN AHHH!"

Tatsumi:(What did i just hear? I should get to my room before she know's i'm here and think's i'm just some pervert

Tatsumi:(What did i just hear? I should get to my room before she know's i'm here and think's i'm just some pervert.)

After a second i got to my room and got into bed not even bothering to change into any sleepwear but know her moaning was stuck on my mind.

Tatsumi:(There's no way she moaned my name there's no goddanmed way she could be attracted to me like that were just friend's. Right?)

After an hour i finally fell asleep hoping she didn't notice me come back.

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all next time bye]