xxv : mental test

Chapter Twentyfive: 

"Mind games, Mind games, Mind games."

_________________

Jia's

"I'll ace the exam!"

"No you won't."

"tsss... don't be a bummer jay-hyung."

"He's not being a bummer Sunoo-ssi, we all know how dumb you are when it comes to rebus and riddles."

i chuckled with Ni-na's harsh comment towards Sunoo. I looked at Sunoo, he was glaring at her but she just stuck her tongue out and went towards our examination room, clearly pissing Sunoo off even more.

It is two days before the carnival and an examination will be held to determine the Joker assignment.

Jungwon didn't said that you need to ace the exam to get the Joker role, the faculties chooses who will be the joker base on the explanations.

The examination turns out to depend on what circle you belong to. each circles has their own room and those on the outer circle takes the test on the auditorium. 

"Students of the golden circle, kindly sit down on your designated seats, we'll start the test in two."

the facilitator finally arrived after a few more minutes. she wiped the sweats on her forehead and looked around, awkwardly smiling at everyone.

What's her deal?

"i heard.... y'all also volunteered as facilitators for the upcoming event too... Your club, even tho it is still newly made, The detention club seems to be a pretty responsible team. The school is grateful for your help."

what? what is she saying?

i looked back, glancing at anyone who can explain the situation to me.

I saw Jungwon hid his smirk and nodded his head.

"It isn't really a bother, Professor Nam. we are only doing things we should do, as the Detention Club."
i saw everyone look at him except for Heeseung who was just scrolling on his phone and Sunghoon who was staring at the window. 

"Great! We... are hoping for everyone's cooperation then! shall we start the test?"

i took a last glance at Jungwon and he looked back at me. he just nodded his head and mouthed,

'I'll explain later.'

I nodded my head, doubting his act. I need to disregard this matter for now and focus on this test.

"The test will consist of ten questions only, each test questionnaire can only be solved in 20 seconds. after twenty seconds, kindly flip the pages to answer the next question. Please pass the papers."
the professor handed us the test papers. I quickly took mine and passed it to my back which is Jake.

"Once I said go, kindly open the test questionnaires and once i said next, flip them all. understood?"

I looked at the front page of the test questionnaire, seeing the name of the school and my name on it with the title of the test.