Iqraar-9

🖤

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe Koi toh toh na laage Kis tarah girah ye suljhe

Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe

Inaya creaked open the door and peeked out cautiously. She relaxed finding the room empty but the very next moment her eyes widened when she looked towards her left. Asfandyar was sprawled on the king size bed. The silk sheet covering his lower half. She noticed he had changed and was currently in his casuals. Did she expect him to wait? A flash of disappointed crossed her exterior but she covered it immediately.

She skimmed again at his peaceful state. A hand under his head and the other on his chest. She could tell he was asleep by the way his chest heaved slightly whenever he breathed. She entered the room with an inaudible sigh.

Inaya tip-toed to the dressing table beside the full-length mirror. Her eyes racked up the number of essences on it.
She glanced back and bit her lower lip watching his rigid form so relaxed. Thick strands falling on his forehead which caused her heart to miss a beat.

She spun placing a hand on her beating heart. A smile carved her lips when she saw her reflection in the mirror. A mild hue spread on her cheeks. This still appeared like an imagination, an extraordinary dream.

She opened the second drawer to find her hairbrush as Asfandyar's mother had informed her. Taking it out slowly she began to comb her sleek waves. She had just took a shower. After taming her hair she placed the hairbrush back at its place and glanced at his perfume bottles. She picked up the first bottle and opened it slowly, sniffing it's lid. The similar musk essence inundated her senses making her close her eyes. Peering around she slid her tongue over her lips, making sure he wasn't awake.
A giggle exited her mouth as she sprayed the perfume on her wrist, bringing it near her nostrils. She took a gust in and sprayed it on the side of her neck too.

"Hmph-" , her heart almost leaped out of her chest when she heard slight shuffling behind her. She had managed not to drop the perfume bottle. She swallowed placing the bottle back at its place and flipped dreading. Her nerves steadied when she saw he had just turned towards his left side. His back was now in view.

Inaya fumbled with her fingers in thought. Her heart thumping lightly. Taking slow steps she reached the bed and stared at his broad back. She yearned to peep at his sleeping face once.
Taking a large whiff of air and straightening up herself she moved towards his side, hesitantly. What If he woke? She stilled munching on her lips but brushed away the thought. Merely a glimpse won't cause any damage, right?

She took reluctant steps to his side, a smile gracing her lips.
He had his stormy eyes shut, long lashes falling on his cheeks. His light olive skin so smooth under the dim lights. She had a decisive craving to brush away the hair on his forehead.

Inaya swallowed greedily at his handsome sight. Rubbing together her hands she tucked away the stray strands of hair behind her ear. Her eyes moved to his sharp jawline, stubble covering it. Her heart tingled barely, her hands calling to feel his smooth skin, once. To feel his warm yet rough hands, the way it had fondled against her cheekbone.