𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝐎𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Euphoria sat on her bed staring ahead at the TV that wasn't on slowly blinking her eyes as her mind kept going in and out. Her eyes filled up with tears as her and her mother's conversation kept finding its way back to her memory.

23 hours ago...

Euphoria sat there on the bed watching as her mother stood there with tears rolling down her eyes as Paris walked out the room.

Many thoughts ran through her head as she saw her mother crying. She didn't know what could possibly drive her mother to tears other than her pregnancy hormones, but she knew that was out of the question when she'd heard her mother wanting to have a conversation.

She was extremely nervous because she didn't know why her mother wanted to have a talk with her nor did she know the purpose. She'd just hoped that their wasn't any bad news that was going to be developed with going through their conversation.

Euphoria eyed her mother as she closed her room door and walked towards the bed before she took a seat beside her.

"Mommy..." She called out, Grace turned her head and smiled as she looked at her beautiful daughter.

As a mother Grace was always determined to make sure everything she'd did was for her daughter. There wasn't a moment with her baby going and being unhappy when she was in her presence because she always made sure of it. She felt like the only way for her being happy was if her babygirl was—and she thought that she was but that wasn't the case.

Grace sat there and analyzed Euphoria up and down seeing what she'd saw in her self years ago. It was much clear other than the cuts she'd just noticed on her daughter's wrist and light scars on her chest that she wasn't at her most content state.

She's saw a lot of mixed confused emotions within her and that was something that broke her heart.

She didn't want her daughter feeling things that she felt like she couldn't come to her and talk about— things she felt like she had to used things as a weapon to harm her life.

No matter what it was Grace needed her daughter to be able to express her feelings to her, she didn't need to her bottling them up because she knew what it felt like. There were many moments where Grace had felt at her lowest and resulting in letting her depression take over but lucky she fought her battle and won.

She wanted her daughter to do the same.

"I-um, how have you been baby?" Grace asked smiling as she wiped her tears.

"I've been good mommy" Euphoria said eyeing her. "Good?"

Euphoria nodded.

"No, Euphoria..." Grace said shaking her head, she wiped her face as tears continued rolling down her face. "No"

"What do you mean? No?" Euphoria asked watching her mother cry, she was extremely confused because her mother had asked a question and so she answered. "What's wrong?"

"Baby, you know you can always talk to me..." Grace said, Euphoria slowly nodded. "Right?"

"Yeah, I know..." she said.

"S-so, why aren't you talking to me?" Grace asked, Euphoria looked at her as she reached inside her pants pocket and pulled out three razor blade and a lighter. She stared at the razors and lighters with one only thought on her mind which was the questioning of how her mother found them if she'd hidden them.