Blind Date

Yue Fei's family is in this city, so he didn't have a dormitory on weekends and went home.

In the original book, Yue Fei's family background is considered to be a decent family in City B. He is the eldest son of the family, and there is an omega sister and an alpha brother underneath.

Compared to his younger siblings, although he is the eldest son, his beta is often overlooked in the family.

But since he was a child, he refused to accept his fate. In addition to his academic performance, he had to fight for the best, and he was only willing to find alpha when he was looking for a boyfriend.

Therefore, when Yue Fei returned home and told the news that he and Jane had broken up, Yue's father and mother still didn't believe it.

"At that time, when you were chasing people so badly, you thought you were going to get married after graduation. What's going on now?" Yue's father asked him.

Yue Fei: "He marked an omega."

As soon as he said this, the dining table was silent.

The younger brother Yueluo comforted: "Brother, you have a good share."

In view of his miserable encounter by Lu, the family did not ask him about his schoolwork at night, so he was allowed to go upstairs to rest after eating.

Yue Fei thought he would be able to sit back and relax from now on, but he did not expect that Yue's father brought back a bad news the next evening.

"One thing, I can't keep you from hiding."

The three brothers and sisters stopped the dishes and watched him wait for the next step.

"The company's capital chain has been broken for more than a month."

The younger sister's eyes widened and covered her mouth, her voice horrified: "Our family is going bankrupt?"

Yue's father glanced at her and nodded painfully.

Yue Ling immediately reddened his eyes.

Yue Fei froze for a moment, he seemed to have missed something.

Yueluo: "Dad, I still have some lucky money on my side..."

Yue's mother: "Xiao Luo, silly boy, how can your little new year's money be enough?"

Yueluo: "What should I do? Dad, is there any other way?"

Father Yue: "I didn't know how to speak, but yesterday..."

He glanced at Yue Fei.

"I thought about it all night, but I still think this is the only way I can try."

Yueluo: "What's the solution?"

"Your aunt said that the Gu family is looking for a suitable age match for the second son, Gu Xing."

As we all know, Gu Er is a beta, it is impossible to inherit the Gu family.

As soon as his voice fell, Yue Ling cried instantly: "Dad, I won't marry!"

Father Yue froze for a moment before comforting her and said, "People don't want omega."

Suddenly, the cry of Yue Ling couldn't get higher in his throat.

"Gu's only requirement is that the blind date must be beta."

Suddenly, the gaze at the dinner table focused on Yue Fei, who had been silent.

Yue Fei: "..."

Only he knows that the real blind date this time is not Gu Er, but Gu Wei, Gu's oldest third, the orthodox alpha heir of Gu's family.