50. 15 Years Later

It was early in the morning. The sun had only just begun to shine through the window as it's light passes through the thin veil of material at the window and onto the floor. The small amount of light helped to gently light up the room it was shining into. Several pieces of furniture sat in room ranging from chests of drawers to a large wardrobe. In the middle of the room was a large king sized bed where three people lay fast asleep. On one of the walls of the room was a large collage of photos some recent, others that spanned back over the last decade.  

Laid fast asleep in the large bed was Y/n, Dusk and Daphne. Y/n lay in the middle as Dusk and Daphne lay beside him. Daphne was on his right as her head lay on his chest and one of her hands lay on his chest. One of his arms was wrapped around her frame as the two slept. Y/n's other arm was being cuddled by Dusk as Y/n's forehead gently rested against hers. Dusk's legs were also wrapped around one of Y/n's as the three peacefully slept.

Their peace was soon quickly interrupted however by the sound of the bedroom door crashing open.  The sounds of two sets of footprints running on the flooring could be heard as Dusk and Daphne's eyes slowly begin to open. The two look towards the door but their eyes now widen as they quickly move from their spot in bed.

"Cannonball!" A voice cries out as two girl leap into the air and fall suddenly on top of Y/n who shoots up from his sleeping position winded and rudely awakened.

Y/n sits up now as he groans and looks down at his assailant. But staring up at him are two beaming smiles.

 But staring up at him are two beaming smiles

"Carlotta and Bellarosa..." Y/n says still a little winded.

"Girls." Daphne says unimpressed as she sits up in bed herself now. "How many times have I told you not to wake up your daddy in such a way." Daphne says to to the two girls.

"Sorry Mommy." Bellarosa says to Daphne. 

"Yeah sorry Momma." Carlotta says as she stands up on the bed. "But we can't wait any longer!" Carlotta says.

"Oh and what could you possibly be waiting for?" Dusk says as she props herself up with one of her arms.

"Our presents!" Bellarosa and Carlotta say excitedly with stars in their eyes.