Don't Sell Son

But at the moment when Jian Yi was pushed aside and got up, Yue Fei saw an inexplicable figure flashing by not far away. He froze for a moment and then reacted, isn't that Yin Xinchen?

Jian Ye was still staring at Yue Fei, completely unaware of what her omega had witnessed.

Yue Fei: "... Yin Xinchen!"

The figure quickly disappeared into the distance, Yue Fei frowned, and so on, did Yin Xinchen misunderstand something?

"Aren't you going to chase?" Yue Fei said to Jian Yi who was stunned.

Jian Yi turned his head and looked at it. Yin Xinchen's back was blurred and far away. He turned around and his eyes fell on Yue Fei again: "Who is chasing? Can't you only have me in your eyes? Why should you care about others?"

Yue Fei helped the amount: "Is Yin Xinchen someone else?"

"Why do you care about him more than me?" Jane also asked him, "Who is your boyfriend?"

Yue Fei looked at him without speaking.

Jane also revised the wording: "Ex-boyfriend!"

Yue Fei: "It's good if you know that we have broken up. Alpha and beta will not have a good ending together. I sincerely wish you all."

As soon as he said these words, Jian Ye was silent for a moment, but left Yue Fei without letting go.

"You weren't like this before." Jane didn't seem to know him. "In the past, you always said that there is no difference between beta and alpha and omega. You just want to associate with me. You don't believe in fate, but you can look at you now. ..."

Yue Fei looked back at him without flinching: "I believe it."

In the book, Yue Fei's heart is higher than the sky, but all this has changed after his alpha spent his estrus with an omega uncontrollably. In the later stage, Yue Fei would put himself to death, inseparable from Jane's connivance because of guilt. If Jane can indulge him for the rest of his life, forget it, but Jane will turn to pity Yin Xinchen who has been made things difficult by Yue Fei.

No matter how much I love you, after all, it can't match the pheromones that fit each other.

Beta can't smell pheromones, but Yue Fei's feelings are described in the book.

[As long as Yin Xinchen appears, Jian Yi will not see me anymore. He is bullied, he will be irritable, he will cry, and he will feel distressed...The person who affects all his emotions is no longer me. 】

Jian Yi's betrayal shattered Yue Fei's belief. All his persistence seemed so ridiculous every moment Yin Xinchen appeared.

Jane was also dumb, and it took a long time to say: "I would rather you say that you don't love me anymore."

Yue Fei coldly said, "You are the one who betrayed this feeling."

...Jane is also irrefutable: "When did you become so ruthless."

Yue Fei: "It could be more ruthless."

After speaking, Yue Fei turned around and left without saying hello.

It is indeed the scum he wanted to beat the dog's head when he listened to his colleague's story. Yue Fei's back was slightly taut when she left. If Jane also catches up, he really can't help but beat others.

...

Tang Yue quickly sent the revised marriage agreement to Yue Fei's mailbox. Yue Fei glanced at it, printed it out, signed it and sent it back to him.

So the next day, Yue Fei received a call from Tang Yue.

"Mr. Yue, please go to No. 2 Xihe Road at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning to register your marriage with Mr. Gu and get a marriage certificate."

Yue Fei: "So fast?"

Tang Yue: "Do you have any concerns?"

Yue Fei thought for a while. It is estimated that the family will only be happy when they know it, and will not object.

"It's nothing, it's tomorrow, what am I going to bring?"

Tang Yue hung up the phone only after informing the precautions in detail.

Yue Fei opened the door and went downstairs. Only Yue's mother was at home now.

Yue Fei: "Mom, I'm getting married tomorrow."

Mother Yue, who was watching the TV series, did not hear clearly: "Oh, you are going to get married tomorrow, remember to go early and return early."

Yue Fei: "?"

Yue mother: "..."

"What? Are you going to get married, with whom?" Yue's mother stared at him roundly.

Yue Fei: "Who else can there be? Gu Shao."

Yue mother was stunned.

Just when Yue Fei wondered if Yue's mother felt that it would be too soon to register for marriage tomorrow, Yue's mother recovered and called Yue's father.

"Xiao Fei and Gu Shao are married! They are getting married!" Yue's mother said with a smile, Yue's father said something on the phone, and Yue's mother raised her head to look at Yue Fei: "When will we get married?"

Yue Fei: "...tomorrow."

"Oh, tomorrow." Yue mother nodded, but stopped immediately, "Tomorrow?"

Yue's father's loud voice leaked from the phone microphone.

"Tomorrow in such a hurry? Xiao Gu won't come to sit at home? Does he look down on our house?" Yue's father yelled.

Yue Fei: "Doesn't our family need his family's help? Let's talk about it after we get married."

Yue's mother exploded: "If you get married first, let's talk about it. We just don't let Gu's family help you be so bullied by them. Marriage is a matter of mutual affection. If his family doesn't like us, we won't. In a hurry, what kind of marriage, it's over."

Yue Fei: "Then our family will go bankrupt?"

Mother Yue: "If you go bankrupt, you will go bankrupt. If you go bankrupt, your mother can't let you be bullied like this."

Yue Fei was stunned.

Yue's father's voice came from the phone microphone.

"Xiao Fei, Dad encourages you to contact Gu Shao. Although we need help from others, it is definitely mutually beneficial. If they are not willing, we will not force it. Dad does not sell his son."

Yue's mother: "It's all you. Talk about the company and give her son a psychological burden..."

Yue mother started to teach Yue father.

Yue Fei looked at Yue mother, blinked slowly, and smiled: "Don't quarrel, he said he wants to visit you, but I refused. I told him to let him come at night."

Yue's mother: "It's pretty much the same. If you don't tie it, wait until you see someone at night."

Dad Yue: "Your mother is right."

Back in the room, Yue Fei took out his mobile phone and dialed the number Tang Yue gave him that day.

Soon, the other party picked up.

"Mr. Gu, let's have a meal together tonight."