Performance

Upon receiving his sudden call, Gu Wei responded calmly: "Reason."

Yue Fei: "My parents want to see you."

Gu Wei did not refuse: "Yes."

"Should I pick you up?" I thought Gu Wei would hesitate, but he didn't expect him to agree so quickly, so Yue Fei suggested very intimately.

Gu Wei didn't appreciate it: "No, you can just send the address to Tang Yue."

"Okay." If I was rejected, I wouldn't be frustrated the more I was. I just need to convey my heart.

Knowing that Master Gu is coming to eat at home at night, after all, it was the first time we met. Yue's father called the other two children back from Yue's family. The family sat neatly in the living room, waiting for the arrival of Yuefei's future partner .

After seven o'clock, there was no movement at the door. Yueluo was already too hungry and said, "Brother, why don't you ask where you are down?"

Yue Fei was using his mobile phone to play games. He looked up and saw that the whole family was looking at him. Only afterwards he replied, "Oh, good."

Soon, it was connected over there, and Yue Fei asked the family's attention, "Is it almost there?"

Gu Wei: "Wait a minute, Tang Yue, where is it?"

Yue Fei heard Tang Yue's faint voice over there, "I'm just at another intersection."

Yue Fei: "Okay, I will come out to pick you up."

After hanging up, Yue Fei eagerly looked at his family on the sofa and said: "Said they will be here soon, I will pick them up at the door."

Before Yue Fei walked out of the living room, he heard Yue's father suddenly speak behind him: "Hey, I'm a little tired after sitting for a long time, so I will also go to the door."

Yue's mother: "Me too, I will go to the kitchen to have a look."

Yueluo and Yueling: "Let's follow Dad to the door to turn around."

Yue Fei originally thought that he would come out in advance to pick up Gu Wei and be able to string a word by the way, but in the end four people stood by the iron gate looking at the big banyan tree in a daze.

Just when Yue Fei wanted to take them away and let people go back to the living room to sit and wait, the car lights flashed in the distance.

The people who are waiting are here.

Under the pressure of three pairs of eyes, Yue Fei suddenly became a little nervous.

It's not really married, it's not his real partner, and it's not his real family. What is he nervous about?

Raising a smile, Yue Fei took two steps forward and waved to the slowly approaching car.

Tang Yue got out of the driver's seat, opened the rear door, and Gu Wei half leaned out and got out of the car.

Yue Fei stood there and suddenly couldn't move forward.

Gu Wei's dress tonight is not as formal as his suit and leather shoes during the two previous meetings. The dark green long trench coat makes him look fashionable, casual and more accessible.

With slender thighs, wide shoulders and narrow waist, Yue Fei looked at him, and a faint scent of wild rosin seemed to linger in his breath, and he suddenly felt that his throat was burning.

"Xiao Fei."

A deep and sweet voice sounded, and Yue Fei didn't react for a moment. It was Gu Wei calling himself.