1. New Life

Y̱ṉ

The plane landed in Seoul.

I was asleep so I didn't hear when they announced I could get off the plane.

I almost died trying to breathe through my mask. The lady beside me woke me up.

Lady: Hey honey. Time to get off the plane.

I got up and got my bag. I thanked her for waking me up and got off the plane.

I went into the lobby and they scanned my bag.

I was about to walk out of the lobby but the damn metal detectors went off. Security stopped me

Security: Well young lady mind if I go through your bag?

Y/n: My clothes are in there...and they already looked in there.

Security: Mhm...

He pulled out his metal detector thingy. He stopped at my mouth. I pulled down my mask and showed him the rock in my tongue. He went on and stopped at my stomach and hands.

Y/n: My stomach ring.

He went on.

Security: Shes good...

Y/n: Thanks...

I went to the red car. My foster family, a bratty girl who is my age and her mother.

This is my 7th family, my 8th school, and my 4th city.

Ms. Qin: Y/n... it's nice finally meeting you. Let's get home.

We got in the car. I sat in the back and looked out the window.

At their house

Ms. Q gave me a tour and showed me to my room. I thanked her and started unpacking.

Ms. Quin: You can call me whatever you want. Ok? Whatever makes you comfortable. School starts tomorrow... Here's your schedule. Your supplies are in your closet.

Y/n: thanks, Ms. Q.

She hummed in response and left. I closed my room door and continued unpacking.

I changed into my Pj's which was just a t-shirt and shorts.

Jessica came and told me dinner was ready. She rolled her eyes and left. As I said, she's a brat. A bitchy one at that.

I left and went to eat dinner. When I finished I told them good night and went in my room and played on my phone until I went to sleep

Which was 10 pm.

The next day

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

Jessica came banging on y/n room door.

Jessica: Time for...

She saw y/n bed was fixed.

Y/n: excuse me...

She turned and saw y/n in a towel and her hair wet. She moved out the way for her to get in her room.

Y/n: Morning to you too.

She closed her room door. Jessica rolled her eyes and went into her room to dress for school.

Y/n blow-dried her hair and brushed it out.

She grabbed her phone, her pods, and her charger, and her bag. She put her mask on and left out her room. Jessica was in the living room on the phone with someone.

Y/n looked up directions to her school.

A honk came from outside the house. They left out at the same time. Y/n started walking to school while Jessica got in the car. She kissed the boy.

Boy in the car: Hey you want to ride?

Y/n: no I'm fine. Thanks...

Boy in the car: Alright...

He drove off.

At school

Y/n walked into the school. The metal detectors went off.

Y/n: You have to be kidding me...

Security came to her.

Security: School ID...

Y/n: I don't have one.

Security: Let me see your bag.

She shoved the bag in his hand. He went through it. He gave it back once he was done.

Security: Alright your good.

She walked into the school. She looked at her schedule and went to her class. She showed the teacher her schedule.

Then she sat in the back of the class and played on her phone.

Soon other students started coming in.

A girl stood in front of y/n. She looked up at her.

Y/n: can I help you?

Girl: I have never seen you here before. Are you new?

Y/n: Yeah...

Girl: Well...newbie. I guess we need to go over the rules. My dad owes this school. So I'm in charge got it?

Y/n: ...mhm...

Y/n looked back down at her phone.

Girl: hey! I could have you expelled!

Y̱ṉ

She kept running her mouth on how she could get me got this school. Blah blah blah.

What triggered me was she took my phone. I stood up.

Y/n: Give me my phone.

Bitch: How about no...I can take whatever I want.

Y/n: fucking brat...

Bitch: what-

I punched her in the nose and pushed her against the desk behind her. I took my phone from her and left her on the floor crying about her bleeding nose and her aching back.

The teacher yelled at me and told me to go to the principles office.

I grabbed my things and left without arguing.

One hell of a first day. Wouldn't you agree?