Flirting

(time skip to Saturday)

"Be safe." I grin kissing Eric once more on the lips "Of course." he grips my hand in his "Promise you won't be back to late?" I chuckle "I promise, I'm just going to have a few drinks with friends and forget about training for a night." he smiles softly "I know, I just worry about you." I step closer wrapping my arms tightly around his neck kissing him sweetly "I love you." he grins "I love you too, have fun." 

I nod kissing his cheek before pulling away and grabbing my leather jacket "See you later love." I wave and step out into the corridor almost walking smack into B/F/N. "Don't you look fabulous." I chuckle looking down at the black skirt and top that hugs my figure and reveals most of my tattoos "Thank you, may I say you also look gorgeous." she twirls around her dress fanning out around her legs "Why thank you, come on or we'll be late." she loops her arm through mine and we walk through the compound to the pit. 

We find the others surprisingly fast in the sea of bodies and leather. Four grins wrapping an arm around my shoulders "Hey, Eric not coming?" I shake my head "He didn't feel up to it." he nods and hands me a beer "How are you?" I smile brightly "Great. Fear landscapes start next week so that's fun. But I'm glad all the physical stuff is over with." he chuckles and waves at someone behind me "Zeke, over here." He appears next to me grinning and immediately wraps his arms around B/F/N kissing her gently and whispering something that I don't quite catch but I'm almost certain I don't want to know.

Tori walks over dragging Mark behind her "Hey." I smile "Hi." Four hands me a bottle of something grinning "I have a secret." I roll my eyes slightly "How much have you drunk?" Zeke turns smiling "A lot, he drunk three bottles before I left and that was twenty minutes ago." I nod slightly "Does he usually drink this much?" Zeke shrugs "Depends. But we only go drinking like once a month so you have to make the most of it." I laugh and nod turning to my brother "What is your secret?" he shakes his head "Its a secret I can't tell you." 

Zeke laughs "I'd give it another two bottles." I drink some of my own and turn to B/F/N "How have you... oh no." I duck down hiding behind her "What are you doing?" I look over her shoulder "The two initiates behind you are driving me insane." she turns her head slightly "The two blonds?" I nod groaning when they start walking towards us "Oh no. How much trouble would I get in for punching them?" Four laughs "A lot."

Luke and Issac both walk over grinning and I hastily down the rest of my beer "Hi Y/N." I smile tightly "Hi." B/F/N grins "So are you two enjoying initiation." Issac grins "Yea, especially with Y/N as our instructor." I groan "Well I need another drink, excuse me." I start to walk away and I groan internally when Issac starts to follow "I can get it for you." I shake my head "Its alright, I've got it." he speeds up so he is by my side "So after initiation do you want to grab a drink some time?" I shake my head "No." 

"You know I could really use some private lessons if you know what I mean." I turn glaring at him "Alright, you need to drop it. It is against the rules for initiates to date superiors and I already have a boyfriend." he shrugs "Dump him." I shake my head "Not going to happen. Good night." I stalk away heading back towards Four and the others.