GRINGOTTS

___

___

"Someone's chirpy," Hermione said as she saw Ethaline walk downstairs with a black long coat and black gloves that kept her fingers from freezing as well as accidently lighting someone on fire. Ethaline was quick to discover that the incidents with fire happened when she was most emotional as well as free handed with no wand. She could feel the air aorund her mixing with her newfound power making her grab some gloves to keep everyone safe.

"Morning Granger," Ethaline said, her skin noticably shinier and the bags under her eyes disapeaaring. She moved much lighter and with more confidence and purpose. They were all about to meet with the Goblin while Ethaline tried ot get control of her power.

If she could manage it and use it to their advantage then perhaps they would stand a chance.

While Ethaline went outside with Bill, Draco watched from the window with a cup of tea in front of him thanks to Fleur who alsokept her eyes outside, The last thing the french Veela needed was her boyfriend brunt to the crisp by what they believed to be dragon fire--the strongest and deadliest flame that was thought to destroy anything in it's path.

"She's strong," Fleur said to no one in particular as Ethaline accidently set a tree on fire after in an attempt to hit a bottle. "Too strong..."

"She's herself," Draco muttered, a bitter tone in his voice, "I've never seen her happier." He admitted, unsure as to why he was even talking or responding to Fleur but the answer was clear when her eyes flashed the color of her hair. She was forcing him to talk.

Fleur let out a small humph, a victorious smile on her lips as she turned back around and kept looking outside while also making breakfast for the others. Meanwhile, Harry as well as Hermione and Ron walked into the room the Goblin was staying in and closed the door behind them. Harry set the sword down on the ground, his face emotionless.

"You were taken for a reason." Harry said sternly, wanting to see if the Goblin would lie. "You were in charge of all of Bellatrix's bank issues. Is that correct?"

The Goblin narrowed his eyes, his beady eyes pitch black as he nodded, "That is correct."

"I need to know what Bellatrix has in the vault." Harry said as the Goblin said no by shaling his head. 'I can't tell you what is in there because I do know know that myself what is inside the vault."

Harry looked back towards his freinds, a thoughtufl look on his face which made the two panic inside. "You can't be serious." Hermione said in disbelif as Ron shook his head.

"We've pulled off the impostible every other day but this is succed. Its the most secure place in the wizarding place!" Ron said as the Goblin turned to face Harry.