◦24◦

the good thing was that taehyung was now feeling better.

later the same day, after he met with his beloved one, as usual he returned to his chambers. it was all the same, being greeted by the so polite guards and him greeting back with a soft smile.

shortly said, almost everyone was whipped for taehyung or exactly with the way he was. smiley boy, polite and graciouis. you will never see someone like him. because even if you do something wrong, he would forgive you. so if he doesn't, it must me something really serious.

although taehyung was almost freely going to the forest//without any guards with him/ only because everyone called him 'innocent' and that whatever he does won't be something wrong. everyone trusted taehyung, but his parents.

and the same parents were the king and queen of the ice kingdom, the same people who rules over. only if they raised taehyung as they should've had. the poor boy was raised by the maids, working for the royalty family.

one more reason his parents wouldn't fully trust taehyung - because they didn't know their own son the best. actually no one knew taehyung the best, even jeongguk who is supposedly to be his closest person right now.

however, taehyung walked to the library, one of his comfort places in the castle. one of many.

he just returned the book he took earlier, that he was reading under the tree at the forest. where he was welcomed by jeongguk's gentle touches and kisses, oh would never get tired of this. why would he? jeongguk was such a dreamy man to wish under the moon to meet.

that's why he was so distracted, because he was a bit too whipped? nah, he was just adoring jeongguk a bit too much, to be exact.

he froze on place, because his mind was somewhere else or rather his heart was just fighting with mind for who knows hos many topics. it was happening everyday to be zonning out on totally random places, everywhere.

and this was happening right now. he had in hand the new book he found around the shellvs, and zonned out looking out the window that was not so far away.

''prince taehyung, my apologies'' one of the maids of the queen came, bowing down to the prince.

he snapped back to reality, dropping down his book. the maid was just going to take it for him, as the prince shouldn't do this if she was here, but he smiled softly at her and told he would take it.

''you majesty the Queen is waiting for you in the throne hall, prince taehyung'' she bowed again, at least five steps away from the male and looking in the ground. as these were the rules, but taehyung didn't seem to accept the rules.

''tell her I will come''he said and handed the book with both of his hands, close to his chest. he whished he could tell the maid to not be so...strict? no that was not the right word...to just talk more freely with taehyung.

rules are rules. but rules are made to be broken. isn't it true?

the maid left the grand library and taehyung was left again alone. ''what now mother..''he sighed, wondering what the queen would exactly want from him in this day.

he just shook his head and made his way thru the halls to the throne hall, many many quads and maid bowing down at the boy. making him think even more - how tiring it could be sometimes to be royalty.

---

''mother'' the moment the so big and tall doors were opened for just him, he quickly bowed down to his mother, who was his queen the same time.

''good, so you came'' she exclaimed, sitting on her throne. the glorious crown on her long curly hair. legs crossed and hands on the throne. she looked powerful, only sitting on the throne made of unmelting ice.

taehyung was standing in front of her, meeting her gaze. he then looked next to her and saw an unknown face to him.

''as I was being informed from the dear guards and maids of ours'' she began, already making taehyung anxious. ''you've been out the castle quite often, correct me if I am wrong''

he was looking almost at the ground when he answered. ''no, my queen. you are not mistaken''he politely said.

''I need to be stressing over my own son, now? for a prince you should know you place, and stay in the castle as you are told, taehyung'' she said, her chin up and face sternly looking.

''giving me no choice, there will be a quard, a person who will look after you to be exact''she said and taehyung immediately looked up in shok. because his life was going to turn upside down so quick.

''park jinyoung, well trained and qualified for this position. you gave me no choice, but keep an eye on you...''she said and looked over her shoulder, where was standing the male, looking with also a stern look. ''..by him. it would be only the best, you know it'' she said.

''where is father?''the boy asked.

''he agreed to this decision, if your pretty head was wondering. taehyung, once in you life follow the rules..''she sighed and raised up her hand in the air, a sign for the guards to open the doors.

''you may leave now, park jinyoung will be next to you when it's necessary''she exclaimed. taehyung looked unbelieved and turned over to exist from the room. in his rush his robe was not touching the ground, showing he wanted to leave as fast as he could.

before jinyoung stepped ahead, the queen stood and placed her hand on his arm. ''don't leave a look of him. tell me every time he is out of the gates'' she was talking to his ear, in wich the male nodded.

''of course, my queen''he bowed to her and left the throne hall, leaving the queen alone.

as the guards closed the door, she deeply sighed and sat on her ice-designed throne. she leaned her head on her right hand and sighed once again. ''why is this child so difficult...''

──♛ꕥ♛──

heyy i'm back <3

heyy i'm back <3