9

Y/n entered the class with her cute smile which didn't go unnoticed by Minho. He was so glad that Y/n was happy these days. He smiled to himself and started reading his book.

Meanwhile, Y/n was having the best day of her life because she won a bet and now Junghyun has to treat her. She smiled to herself thinking about the delicious free ice-cream she's going to have today. She came out of her thoughts as the Teacher entered the class.

"Students, You all are going to do a specific project on the 1st four lessons of history and I'm going to appoint partners for all of you"

Y/n groaned by hearing that.

"Okay I'm going to take the names now"

She looked over to her list.

"........ Yeonjun and Soobin, Jackson and Namjoon, Dahyun and Chanyeol and lastly Y/n and Minho"

Minho widened his eyes. He couldn't believe his ears. He heart started beating at a rapid speed.

"W-What? D-did I hear it r-right??", He murmured to himself.

He looked over to Y/n who was already looking at him. He was a blushing mess. Y/n flashed her sweet smile to him which instantly melted his heart and increase it's speed. He smiled back at her. He was getting nervous as hell!!

Am I dreaming??!!! How will I talk to her? How will I not stutter while talking to her?? What if she thinks of me as a weirdo?? What if she comes to know about my feelings??!!!! I'll not be obvious and try to act normal when I'm with her.

He was brought out of his thoughts when the teacher spoke again.

"As the project is not an easy one, I'll be giving y'all 2 weeks time. Try to complete it ASAP. It carries a lot of marks", She spoke as everyone nodded.

Meanwhile, Minho was losing his shit. The thought of spending time and being close to her made him feel nervous.

The class was over and it was the break.

Jungkook immediately ran to the history class as he knew Y/n was there. But what he saw made his blood boil from jealousy.

Y/n went towards Minho who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Hey Minho!", She smiled brightly while greeting him.

"H-Hey Y/n", Minho stuttered as he still can't believe that Y/n was talking to him.

"So when should we start the project?", She asked looking at him straight in the eyes.

Y/n looking at him straight in the eyes made him more nervous. He immediately broke the eye contact and looked down.

"Uhh I- when do you want to start?", He asked.

"Maybe tomorrow?", She replied more like questioned him.

"Y-yeah that's completely fine", Minho  told her.

She smiled.

"We can exchange numbers, if you want"

Minho was shocked. Y/n asked for HIS NUMBER!!!

"Y-yes, sure", he replied while blushing.

She took out her phone and gave it to Minho as Minho saved his number. As Y/n took his phone and saved her number.

"Okay I should go now", Minho told Y/n as he sat up and made his way towards the class door where Jungkook was standing and still watching them more like glaring them but the two were oblivious about it.

"Yeah sure! See you tomorrow", Y/n smiled.

"And one more thing", Y/n continued.

Minho looked at her now facing her.

She walked towards him and squished his cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush", She smiled as she continued to squish his cheeks.

"And your cute stutter is just a cherry on top"

"I-", Minho got cut off by Y/n

"Hope to see you soon cutie", Y/n finally let go of his cheeks as she continued making her way towards the class door. She waved towards him and finally got out of the class, not noticing Jungkook standing right there looking at them.

Cutie huh?!

He mocked burning with anger and jealousy.

Minho was beyond shocked. He couldn't process what just happened. Y/n CALLED HIM CUTE!!! He was screaming inside. His cheeks were on fire and it felt like his heart is going to come out of his chest. He was shaking. He was so happy. His crush called him cute!!!

Jungkook saw his state.

Minho does have a crush on her

He was so very jealous of him right now. His face turned red in anger as he witnessed them ring all lovey-dovey. His knuckles turned while watching the awful scene (for him lol).

A blushing Minho came out of the class and immediately saw Jungkook standing there glaring at him.

"Dude what's wrong?", He asked confused.

Jungkook just turned away and left him dumbfounded.

Is he really on his periods?

He thought but shrugged it off.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was boiling with anger.

She ignores me so much that sometimes I question myself that am I really visible to her? But she flirts with other guys as if they are the only guy in world!

He thought while trying to keep his calm.

Why don't you smile at me like you smile at him? You even gave him your number and spoke so sweetly with him, but for me, you don't even look at me! Don't ignore me please.

He was broke inside.