𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

First person pov

We were all at the academy again. All but the "original" Five. Every time I was at that place I felt like I should refer to him that way.

I sat on the couch, hugging my legs, Klaus on the floor next to me. Luther was at the bar, Allison next to him, and Diego on the couch in front of me.

_"Three days?"- Allison asked. Luther told all of them about the apocalypse, me helping with some details.

_"That's what Five said."

_"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left the part about how soon."

_"Yeah, and you ignored him."- I said, remembering the "20 dollars".

_"But can we trust him? I mean I don't know if you've noticed but Five's a little..."- She whistled and circled her finger towards her head, suggesting Five was crazy. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I've been with the boy this whole time and he seemed like the most sane of the family.

_"Our little psycho. Or should I say Y/n little psycho? You're in love with him, right?"- Klaus looked up at me.

_"Where did you get that from?"-I asked like I was offended.

_"Well, you did cry twice because of him."

_"And?"

_"You two, concentrate here. He did sound pretty convincing about the apocalypse. If he wasn't trying to stop it, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

_"That's why they were after him?"- Diego asked.

_"Yeah."

_"What did Five even say?"

_"Uh...Apparently we all fought against whoever was responsible...Okay so here's the plan, we go through dad's research-"

_"Wait, what? Hold on, hold on."

_"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick. What actually happened the first time around?"

_"Yeah. What are you not telling us? Come on big boy, spit it out."

Luther looked at me, pleading silently for me to take charge of the situation. The others looked at me, noticing that. I sighed, and laid my head on the couch.

_"You all meet Jesus earlier, I un-alive myself."- I said a bit too quietly.

_"What was that?"

_"You all die, I kill myself!"- I almost screamed this time, getting frustrated by the situation. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.

An umbrella fell to the ground, opening by itself and scaring Klaus, who lets out a scream.

- ☂ -

For the next minutes of the "family meeting", all of my siblings kept discussing the same thing over and over, about everyone dying. Luther had repeated that everyone died quite a few times, but they still kept asking it again and again.

Then I heard a new voice in the room, that made me get up from the couch immediately.

_"Hey. What's going on?"

_"Vanya!"-I ran to the girl, and hugged her. I didn't even notice the man standing beside her at first. When I did, all I saw was he watching me in a kind of creepy way.

Vanya seemed surprised at my action, but hugged back nonetheless.

_"Uh...We're discussing a family matter."- Allison said, and I kept my grip on Vanya.