Part -61

(please answer the question I asked at the end!)

3 months later
Y/n's POV

Tae-hee is 9 months old already...I can't just digest the fact that she is growing so fast...it feels like just yesterday when I heard her first cry.
But look at her now....she keeps on blabbing mamma and dadda with lot of other noises.....yeah she calls tae dadda rather than dad, or appa.

Today...both me and tae came back early from office...don't know why, we just wanted to....and if you are wondering what about Tae-hee....then she stays at either of her grandparents house when we are at work.

Right now I am in the room, Tae-hee is playing with her plushies on the bed and I am seeing the photos we took last night at Lisa and Kunpimook's engagement party.

Yeah right!..Their relationship really worked out and they are engaged now.

While I was scrolling through the photos, from the corner of the eye I saw Tae-hee trying to stand up with the support of the headboard.

I quickly turned towards her.

I looked at her with anticipation, but as she stood up she feel down again and I giggled.

I quickly took her in my arms giving her kisses all over the face.

And called tae who is in the bathroom.

Y/n - " Tae..come out fast."

I shouted.

Tae - " Coming!"

He shouted back from inside.

After few seconds he came out drying his hands.

Tae - " What happened?"

I took Tae-hee from the bed and made her sit on the floor.

We have installed a soft fluffy material on the floor of our room so that even if she falls she won't get hurt.

Y/n - " Take, out the phone and start recording...she is trying to stand up maybe she will take her first step....I want to record it."

His eyes lit up.

He quickly took out his phone.

I placed Tae-hee near the couch and she started standing up with the help of the couch.

Tae was recording her and I was looking at her again with anticipation.

She finally stood up but as she was about to take the first step she fell down again.

Making me and tae laugh.

Even her small actions just enlighten our life.

Then she again stood up anddddd she falls again.

After three four times falling..she stands again and this time she finally took her most anticipated first step.

And both me and tae just felt soo happy and started clapping and praising her, which made her look at us in confusion and.....she falls again.