Chapter 21 - The End?

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔

LOUIS POV

"Ay, Will?"

"Yes Niall," Louis answers from the desk in his office. Niall and Liam are the only ones on the ship that know Louis' true identity, but they have never dared to call him as such in person. Harry was the only one to ever call him by his real name, bringing back to life a part of Louis that he thought was dead. Now that Harry is gone, Louis Tomlinson has been shoved back into Davy Jones' Locker forever.

Due to this, Louis sticks to using 'Will,' while he remains on the ship, clinging to his pirate identity as if it's the only tangible thing he has left. Will Tommo brought revenge for Louis. Will Tommo traveled the world for Louis. And Will Tommo ruined love for Louis because pirates don't fall for pretty Omegas and their bright green eyes.

Will Tommo is the ultimate pirate, or so Louis had thought.

Niall steps halfway into the office, an odd expression of unsureness held on his face, as if maybe he's hiding something. "There's a...something goin' on at the upper deck, I think you're gonna wanna see."

"Is there a ship coming near?"

"No, not that. Just uh, why don't you come with me?"

Louis leaves everything as is on his desk, and makes his way over to Niall timidly. What could possibly be going on? Pacing side by side, Louis takes the last hallway until Liam's words are loud in the air, "Do you pledge your loyalty to the Code of the Pirate Brethren?"

"I do."

That last voice, Louis thinks, it can't be. Running now onto the upper deck, Louis finds all his men standing around, watching as two people are talking at the front of the boat. Louis sees Liam first, and then...then he sees him. The one who has never left his dreams since he was young. The one who will always own his heart, every damaged, broken piece of it. The one who fills Louis with so much love.

Harry.

"Do you, Omega Prince Harry of England, pledge to the ship – The Black Dagger, as well as to the crew and captain aboard?"

Harry spots the pirate captain across the crowd, and stares at Louis so assuredly as he responds, "I do."

"Then by the power vested in me from the code by Morgan and Bartholomew, welcome aboard."

The crew cheers, Liam leans in to give Harry a hug, and Louis stands baffled by it all. His confusion doesn't stop him from pacing up to the Omega though, and standing in front of him with so much just waiting to be said. Why is here? What happened while he was gone? Did he miss Louis? Did he think of Louis? Why does his scent smell even before than Louis recalls? Why are his eyes more vibrant than before? Louis pinches himself into focusing, "What...what is all this?"

Harry bites the inside of his cheek, something he's done as long as Louis remembers, before he responds, "You said you could not continue this, without knowing that I wanted it. But I do, I want this as much as I have ever wanted anything, and I needed to prove that to you. However, I wanted to do more than just come back on the ship. I wanted to vow not only my loyalty to you, Lou, but to this lifestyle, and become a pirate officially."

Louis is gobsmacked, "You did all this for me?"

"I would do anything for you."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"Tell me you love me," the Omega demands, and who is Louis to deny this beautiful boy of anything?

"I love you. I love you beyond the stars and the seas. I love you more than I've ever loved anything, and it terrifies me, but I do. I am hopelessly devoted to you."

As the words have finished pouring out, Louis grabs Harry's face and kisses him like he's wanted to kiss him all along. Like his lips have been begging, pleading for all along. Harry gasps at the suddenness, but leans into the gesture, intoxicating Louis with both the taste and feel of his Omega again.

The taste and feel of home.

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔