Chapter 12

"honey your soul is golden"

_______________________________________

mature scene

'Good evening, Mr. Torricelli, madam,' the receptionist said to us when we came to Canlis. I never heard of this restaurant but it looks amazing.

'Good evening, Devin' Alexander said and smiled at him. He is always so polite. I just awkwardly smiled at him.

'Do you have a reservation?' he asked us and looked down into some small tablet.

'Yes, as usual' Alexander said. I looked at him.

'I didn't know you knew it here' I said with a frown. He just looked at me and simply smiled.

'A friend owns this,' he said and looked back at Davin. I guess that's his name.

'Where do you don't have friends?' I mumbled for myself but all of a sudden Alexander pulled my hand. I didn't even know we were holding hands. I looked down at our hands as we were walking. I mean we would make a hot couple.

'Here is your table' Davin said and left us. It was in the corner of the restaurant.

'Should I be scared?' I asked with a smirk. Alexander moved my chair so I could sit. I sat down next to me. It was a box so he could sit on the other side but he didn't.

'Why do you think you should?' he asked with a smirk and turned his body slightly at me.

'You know, we are sitting in a corner of the restaurant and you could sit across the table but you sat next to me' I said looking at him.

'If you want me I can sit across the table' he offered himself.

'No, you don't have to,' I said, shaking my head.

'All right, you still haven't told me why you are scared,' he said with a smirk and raised his eyebrows.

'I am not, but you know what if you are a mass murderer that kills his patients by seducing them with how good he looks, hm?' I said and pouted my lips a little. He laughed.

'So you admit that I look good' he said, holding his laugh.

'Only if you admit that I look good. Then I'll think about it' I said, also trying to hold my laughter. All of a sudden we both started laughing and everyone stared at us.

'Hush' I said and we both got serious.

'What can I get you?' a waitress came and asked us.

'I didn't check me-' I started but I got cut off by Alexander.

'We both have Canlis salad, please,' he said. I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

'Of course sir. And what can I get you to drink?' he asked us.

'Shafer One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon 2016' I said before Alexander could say something. Alexander looked at me with a light smirk and shook his head.

'Yes, ma'am' he said and left with our order. I turned my head to Alexander.

'What if I am not going to like it?' I asked him and he chuckled.

'You will' he whispered and put his hand on my thigh. I looked down at his hand. It was a little too high but I didn't mind. I bit my lip lightly and looked at him.

His hand started to stroke my thigh up and down. With every stroke his hand went higher and higher. He was looking into my eyes with a smirk. I bit my lip to hold a moan inside of my mouth. He then leaned closer to my ear.