- News -

"What hobbies do you like (Name)-chan?" Tohru and you were walking to the library, you had a few books to return and Tohru wanted to take a few books.

"Me? I likeee. . . I probably like (Hobby). What about you Tohru-chan?" You glanced in her direction, as she thought.

"Hmm. . . I like. . . it may not be a hobby. . . but currently I like learning new sides of Sohma-kun, Kyo-kun and You!" She met your gaze, offering you a smile.

"That's an unusual hobby!" You chuckled a bit, opening the door to the library.

"Eh? But its really fun! And when I do learn a new side, I get excited!" She frantically explained herself while you just laughed at her silliness.

"I want to learn more about you too Tohru-chan! I want to see sides unknown to the world!" You quickly returned your books, while Tohru waited for you.

"Really? I'm glad." She offered on of her heart-warming smiles, as the two of you went of too find her books.

"Yeah."

//

"So my grandpa, said the renovations are done, and I could move back in." Tohru explained her situation as everyone in the room, were not expecting this.

Shigure who sat opposite to Tohru, looked up from his newspaper. Kyo who was sitting right infront of the TV didnt look back. And Yuki who was sitting in the corner reading his book looked up.

The kitchen doors, were open and you were making something to drink while your overheard this.

"I have to go make tea, and dinner!" She quickly got up and entered the kitchen, shutting the door behind her.

"Ah. . (Name)-chan!" She walked over to you as you offed the stove and faced her.

You could easily tell she was sad and hurt, and so you wrapped your arms around her, hugging her.

"Tohru-chan, it's okay to be selfish sometimes, that's something you deserve." She rested her face on your shoulder, wrapping her arms around you.

"But it's okay! Grandpa's house must be good-looking!" She quickly got out of your embrace and faced the stove.

"Really. . ."

"Really."

//

"Here is my grandfather's address, just in case." She slipped a small white paper onto the table.

"I guess tommorow is the big day, you've done so much for us. I don't know how to thank you. But thank you very much!" Shigure was the only one who spoke, no one else dared to speak.

"No thank you. And you can trust me, to take the Sohma secret to my grave." She offered us all a smile.

"Well, I'll go pack." Tohru got up and left and a few seconds later, you followed her.

You entered the room the find her holding her mother's picture.

"Tohru-chan." She turned around to find you, standing by the doorway.

" (Name)-chan!" You walked towards her and asked her to hold out her wrist, and she obliged.

"Here." On her wrist you, put a bracelet, it had a small panda dangling from it.

"Wah! So cute! It's you!" She looked at the bracelet, and then back at you, over and over again.

"If you ever need any help, or someone to talk, you can always come to me. If you feel lonely, find me. If you're just bored, just find me. You're kindness is really beautiful, and has led many people out of the darkness. You really are a Star, Tohru." You could see visible tears on her face, threatening to fall out.

"Hey. If you cry, I'm going to start crying too!" The both of you slightly laughed.

"Then, let's cry together."

"Hush child."