Problem

Day four of project.

Today I am going to get all the outfits to try them on on jack. But I am not feeling well since yesterday I think I should visit gynecologist here to check up on the baby this week I am completing my 3 months. 

I get ready for the office 

I make call to jackson that I am leaving and meet me at office pantry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I reached office pantry I saw jackson with eunwo I make my way towards them.

"Good morning y/n"Jackson said sipping his coffee.

"Morning guys."I said to both of them.

"Here."Jackson said passing me plate of sandwiches.

"Ohh thank you."I said 

"Y/n You okay?"Eunwo asked 

"Yeah, Why?"

"You look pale."Both of them said in unison.

"No I am fine don't worry just a bit tired."I said they nod but still looked at me worried.

"Ahhh you guy know each other?"I asked them trying to changing the topic.

"Yes We are together since high school."Jack said and I nod.

"Guys you carry on with your food I'll take my leave it's almost time for mr. jeon to come."Eunwo said getting up.

"Okay bye."Jack said.

"Bye "I said he smiled and left.

"Jack you didn't tell him about the modeling stuff right?"I asked 

"Nope."He said still concentrating his food I sighed.

"Y/n?"Jack said

"Yes?"

"You sure you okay ?Yesterday you almost fainted ."He said looking at me.

"Jack I am fine If I don't feel good I am planning to visit doctor after our presentation."I said and he nod.

Then we both eat our food and I make my way to changing room to get there outfits which are needed for the shoot .

________________________________________________________________________________

I was finding out fits for elle shoot that the company sends.

"Y/n-shi what are you doing here?"Some one asked me I turned around and see mr. jung standing there looking at me.

"Ahh? Yea I was finding outfits for my project shoot."I said he nod and walk over me.

"Do you want any help?"He asked