eighteen

Heather walked downstairs with her dark hair a mess. Ron looked at his best friend as she sat down. "You look like you slept good."

"Ron, there is one thing that those idiots learnt with me is don't speak to me till I had something to eat." Heather tells him. "But yes, I slept good."

Heather heard a bird and looked to see the Weasley's owl flying in with mail. "Heather, Dumbledore must have known you were here."

Heather took her letter and started looking at what she has to get. "Who is Gilderoy Lockhart?"

"He is the best wizard of all time." Molly said making Heather look at her weirdly.
~~~
Now that they were dressed, Molly and Arthur wanted to go to Diagon Alley to get supplies and get things for Ginny as this is her first year. Heather watched one by one till it was her turn. "Now, Heather all you have to say is Diagon Alley." Molly said. "Watch the twins."

Heather watched Ron throw the floo powder down and disappeared. "That's one way to get somewhere." She said as she was ushered into the fire place. She was nervous as she has never done this before and said it wrong. "Diagonally Alley."

"Did she say Diagonally Alley?"

"That's what it sounds like."
~~~
Heather landed and rolled out of the fireplace as she coughed. "Not doing that again." She mumbled and noticed she was not in the place she though she would be at. "Of course, I just had to get nervous."

The sound of talking caused her to quickly hide. She looked through the shelves to see Lucius Malfoy. Saying nothing she listened to them as she slowly made her way out of the store. Once she was outside, everyone in Digaonally alley was looking at her and walking over to her. "Heather."

She turned and smiled. "Hagrid." She said as she ran to him.

"Why are you here in Knockturn alley?"

"Floo Powder and lets say first time and I was nervous." She tells him. "I said the wrong thing."

"Come on." He tells her.

"Why are you here?" Heather says.

"I get some supplies from here."

Heather nodded as she followed him. Once they made it to the right place, Heather saw her frizzy hair friend. "Hermione!"

"Heather." She said. "Why were you there?"

"Long story.'

The two walked towards the store where the Weasley's were. "Heather." George said as he hugged her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She tells him as Ron hugged her.

They stood in the bookstore as every witch and wizard was in there waiting for Gilderoy Lockhart. When he came out, Heather noticed all the girls swoon over him, but she wasn't. "What's supposed to be handsome about him?" She asked Ron.

Ron laughed. "It can't be."

"Oh no."

"Heather Potter."

Heather went to leave, but was dragged up to the small stage making Heather glare at him as a picture was taken. Once Lockhart got his photo, Heather was shoved off and into George's arms. "Ass." She said.

"Lets go."

They walked away from the crowd and stopped as they heard Draco Malfoy. "All I asked was for a peaceful day." She mumbled.

"I bet you like that, eh, Potter."

"Malfoy, if you are that jealous over the attention I get, and let me remind you that I don't want it, go get it yourself." She tells him. "Its not my fault for defeating Voldemort as a baby and its not my fault that my name is a legacy. If your father wasn't so racist against muggle born witches and wizards then you wouldn't be this bitter weasel."

"Why you?'

"Draco." Lucious said as he walked over to Heather. "Heather Potter, its a pleasure to meet such a legacy and that..."

"Touch me and you will regret it." Heather tells him. "My scar is visible and you can see it without touching."

"Very well."

Heather looked at George and her friends. When he walked away, Heather handed her books over to Ginny. "There, you can have these. I'll just use my old books." She said as she walked out to calm down.

"Heather." She looked at George. "Don't let them get to you."

"All I wanted was to go a day with out hearing 'Oh my god! Your Heather Potter." She said in a fan girl tone. "You, Fred, Ron, Hermione, all of you don't treat me like I'm a celebrity. I'm just a normal person in your eyes and thats all I ever wanted."

George hugged her making her smile. Arthur stopped when he saw the two hugging, but noticed a mark. "No." He mumbled. "Molly, look."

She looked and saw the mark no one hasn't seen since Lily and James. "The soulmate mark." Molly said with a smile. "Oh this is exciting."

So I am trying to not make Heather's story similar to Harry's. I want Heather to be her own person in this fic instead of the actual movie. I hope you all enjoy this update.