Mission 58: Permission Granted

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~ArclightPOV~~~~~~~

I stared down the three villains in front of me, both enraged and happy about them being in front of me. Obviously pissed they had the ball to attack us, but happy to have the chance of ending these assholes.

I continued to signal the plan to sandstorm as she was still behind me. I couldn't turn around to confirm weither or not she received them. I didn't want to risk Wolfram catching on as he was former parabellum. Meaning he at least wasn't as stupid as handjob, I wasn't sure about overhaul yet.

I'd read his files before, he alone started to rebuild the pre-quirk era yakuza back to its former glory. That was until about 6 years ago when he and his gang just vanished. Not a single sighting between then and now. So it appears he joined up with AFO, but for what reason?

According to his files, he's not the type to bend the knee. Even to someone as powerful as AFO, no something else was going on behind the scenes.

"As fun as it is glaring at each other, I think its about we kill you two and the rest of your team. I mean there is no way they sent you alone." taunted Wolfram

"oh ho? Then come as close as you like. I'll remind you who your talking to bitch-boy." I spat back. Crafting a katana made of adamantium in my right hand and a flashbang in my left behind my back. I drew their attention to the katana by pointing it towards them and slashing the ground in front making a very clear line between us.

"The first one to cross that line is the first to die." I said as they glanced down at the newly deformed cement in front of them. Taking advantage of that small opening I tossed the flash blinding them as a loud explosion went off behind me.

Hearing that sound I knew that sandstorm knew the plan and took off by making a hole under her and dropping down. Using realize I repaired the damage so she couldn't be followed at the same time I blocked access to the roof with a 3 foot thick wall of mithril.

*Rumble* I dodged to my left as I heard something coming my way. Glancing to my left I saw what seemed to be a pillar made of the surround materials. I assumed this was Overhauls quirk, Wolfram could control metal so long as he had contact with his hands, and Handjob by the very nature of his nickname also had to make contact.

Suddenly several steel rebar rods shot up from underneath the concrete almost impaling me. However thanks to our new prototype armour it just stung abit and managed to push me back several feet. I looked up to see Wolfram smirking as he was wearing some headset.

"Like my new upgrades? Man gotta hand it to parabellum, their tech is the best. Although thats not my only upgrade thanks to my new boss." he said as he visibly grew bigger digging his hands into the ground ripping out a chunk throwing it at me.

Using both hands I place the katana pointing towards the the chunk stabbing it deep into it. I activate Warlord at 30%, digging my heels in I shoulder check the makeshift boulder cutting it in half. Continuing my charge bursting through I rushed towards them, dodging both Overhauls pillars and Wolframs steel rods.

As I got close enough to slash wolfram, Tomura at me from the side, hands extended almost making contact with me. I stomp down making the ground quake throwing him off balance and making him stumble backwards.

I tried to take advantage of this but had to jump back as more pillars shot towards me. As I was jumping back, wolfram jumped forward his arm arched back unleashing a punch that connected with my shoulder. He didn't get away unscratched, as I managed to impale him through the leg before the force of his punch sent me flying back.

Hitting the ground, I rolled into a backflip and launched myself forward again not wanting to give them any ground. Crafting a pistol in each hand, as wolfram had my katana still embedded in his leg, I started firing at Wolfram and Overhaul knowing it'd be pointless. But that is what I was counting on

While these three are working together there is no way they care about one another. And as I expected they reacted how I thought and hoped they would. Wolfram forming a wall made of steel rods and Overhaul doing the same. I smirked as I shifted my aim and fired 

"AHHHHHHH! YOU FUCKING BASTARD TROLL OF AN NPC!!!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHOOT THE SAME FUCKING ARM?!" screamed Handjob

"Quiet handjob! The big boys are fighting!" I yelled as I shot him in both his knee caps before Overhaul finally made a barrier for him.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO THAT BEFORE HE SHOT ME AGAIN?!"

"Because I don't like you and this whole mission of yours was stupid from the beginning. So you could use a painful lesson. Because of your stupidity my "cure" was able to escape, you've ruined so much. If it wasn't for AFO's orders I would have killed you myself." answered Overhaul with obvious distain for him

"Great friends you have there Handjob! Seems like everybody like you the same!" I yelled at him

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I laughed at his outburst. 

"Arclight, this is Commander Midoriya. Permission Granted, I repeat Permission is Granted. Show them the true power of the S ranked Arclight." my headset came to life as my father came through with the message I was waiting for.

Back when Sandstrom escaped the roof, I had her retake the command tower. I was to stall these three for time, until she gained control and was able to free up the comms. This only would work if my teams had done their part. I had faith they'd pull through.

I closed my eyes and smiled as I felt the mental block lifted allowing me access to certain part of my quirk that were deemed to dangerous to be used freely. Wolfram noticed my smile

"What the hell are you smiling for? You're still outnumbered and out classed." 

"Wolfram..... what is my rank?" He looked at me confused, before it dawned on him, his eyes widened as he realized what I was getting at.

 what is my rank?" He looked at me confused, before it dawned on him, his eyes widened as he realized what I was getting at

A/N: Don't own this Image^

"Whats wrong Wolfram? You look like you've seen a ghost?" I said as I smiled

"T-t-theres no way?! You don't have clearance!" He shouted pointing his finger at me as the other two looked at him confused.

"Then you have nothing to fear..... Now then." I cracked my neck and knuckles "Lets see how long you can last."