Death.

All fighting seizes as the mysterious blue-haired human comes into view. The goblins which were fighting fiercely mere seconds ago are now kneeling before the human, a goblin with a red bandanna tied around his head kneels and speaks to the human in a hurried tone. While they are busy talking I glance around and find out that Kuro has woken up and is now observing the human and the goblins suspiciously. I bring my focus back at the enemy and catch a glimpse of a blue colour balloon resting in the human's hand, he throws it at the goblin as soon the balloon collides with the goblins face the ball explodes and covers the whole goblin in a brilliant blue liquid covering him whole. the liquid envelops the goblin and before my very eyes, all of his noticeable injuries are instantly healed it's as if they weren't even there to begin with. (What the....)
I turn around and see my companions have the same look of shock on their faces.

I glance at Kuro and see that he has the same reaction of shock and amusement. (Things could get really bad really quick) I slowly Step back as to not bring any attention to me and go behind a tree. I take out my dagger and drive it in my hand I bite the inside of my cheeks as the blade tears through flesh and skin alike successfully drawing a decent amount of blood.... but not enough I move the dagger a little more to draw out more blood after I have sufficient blood I feel start to feel lightheaded and I start to question my decision.... after a few seconds the pain slowly starts to fade away and I'm somewhat steady again.

(I will never get used to this.....)
I glance from my cover and see that the human is now speaking to the wolfs

(maybe he's like me and Kuro....)

While he's busy I try to think of an efficient weapon to take down this foe. "A sword would be useful but I can't spend too much blood and it will probably dissolve quickly, a spear, on the other hand, might work out but I do not have the skills nor the grip needed as one of my hands is rendered useless. So my last option is a dagger...... well I already do have one, but the weapons I create using my blood tend to be a lot sharper and
durable them ordinary bladed weapons." I nod at my selection and manifest two daggers in my hand and steadily go back where I was standing. luckily no one had even noticed that I was gone as all of their focus is on the mysterious masked person. While they are still talking I start analyzing the surroundings to get an unfair advantage to aid me. after thoroughly examining I find the trees make a perfect place for a trap so I send some of my blood on the brunches and shape them into thin needle-like arrows perfect for piercing through tough armour and hide seemingly satisfied I turn back to the matters at hand.

While I was formulating a plan my
brother and the human had a little "talk" brother suddenly brandishes his sword and aims it steadily at the human "if it will serve to repay even billionth of what was done to our brethren, we will have your head!" My brother says while shaking with rage.

The human sighs and then orders the wolf "Ranga you take care of the red-haired girl and the white-haired boy and don't kill them." says the human to the wolf. This infuriates me but before my anger could rile up further-

The skill Calm mind has been activated.》

"Why was I angry again?" I question myself.

ANSWER. Anger is a natural response to perceived threats to oneself.

"Oh, right you exist," I answer

ANSWER. Affirmative.

"So..... what are you? You are always there when I have a question but normally I don't hear from you and what's your name?" I ask ignoring the fact that a fight might break out in the outside world any second.