o8

𝘰8 | 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘕𝘋

THE YEAR PASSED in a blur

THE YEAR PASSED in a blur. Lavender did her studies and hung out with the marauders since she had no one else. Not anymore.

It was their last school day and Lavender was finally feeling better. Exactly one month ago she called Professor McGonagall 'Minnie' again and the Professor couldn't help but smile.

The pain doesn't go away but it gets easier. Especially when you have a Sirius Black and the marauders by your side.

After Dumbledore finished his speech a few seventh years were in tears.

Sirius asked Lavender if she wanted to move in with him and for the first time in a while he saw a genuine smile on her lips.

The next two years were spent in a blur. Lily and James got married and had a baby. Sirius and Lavender got engaged and Remus allowed himself to move on from Max.

It was now the 30th October 1981 and also Sirius and Lavender's wedding.

In the first row were seated Lily, James, Remus, Peter, Minnie and a free seat.

Lily walked up to Lavender. "Why is there an empty seat in the front row?"

Lavender smiled sadly. "It isn't empty. I'm convinced that Max wouldn't miss my wedding."

Lavender wasn't wrong. Max wouldn't dare miss her best friends wedding.

Two hours later Remus walked Lavender down the aisle. Sirius' breath got caught in his throat. He couldn't believe that he really got the girl.

After minutes of talking it was time for the vows.

Sirius let out a breathy chuckle. "The first time I saw you I was eleven years old but I still thought you looked incredibly beautiful. The moment you first pranked someone I knew that you were the person I wanted to end up with. And after years of pinning after you I couldn't believe that you finally said yes. The boys had to spent hours trying to convince me that I wasn't dreaming. I love you Lavender and nothing will change that."

The crowd's gazes moved to Lavender. "When I first saw you I thought you were annoying." The crowd let out loud laughs while McGonagall watched with a fond smile and tears in her eyes. "If you would've told me I'd be marrying this idiot a few years ago I would've sent you to Madame Pomfrey. But after I got to know you I knew that I would never fall in love with anyone other than you. And to let you in on a secret, I had a small crush on you in third year, that was until you started asking me out constantly." Sirius' jaw hung open. Well, he did not expect that. "Anyways, I love you Sirius Black and nothing will ever change that."

And only minutes later they were Mr. and Mrs. Black.

The next day Sirius and Lavender decided to spent their day alone. They were currently in bed as suddenly a patronus burst into their room.

"You need to come to Godric's Hollow right now."

They looked at each other wide-eyed before apparating.

They opened the door and were shocked to find the entire order standing there.

"Where are they?" The Black's asked in sync.

Suddenly a loud thump was heard. "We're here!"

James, Harry and Lily Potter were alive.

Lavender let out a sigh of relief and engulfed Lily into a hug meanwhile Sirius hugged James. "Never scare me like that again, Lils! What happened?"

Dumbledore cleared his throat and continued. "Severus Snape found out about the location of the Potter's and he told Voldemort. Voldemort tried to kill Harry but somehow failed and is now dead whereas Severus and a few other Death Eaters who got caught, are now in Azkaban."

Throughout the next years Remus fell in love with a muggle man named Will Thomas, Peter and Mary got married and Lily and James got a second baby.

Lavender got pregnant exactly one year after Voldemort was defeated and was shocked to find out that Mary had gotten pregnant as well.

As the years went on they watched how Harry Potter pinned after Ginny Weasley.

They watched how Ada Minnie Potter fell in love with Blaise Zabini.

They watched how Leo Pettigrew and Josie Max Minerva Black fell in love.

And they watched themselves. The noticed how happy they were. They finally got their happy end.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.