| 20 |

.•° ✿ °•.
The drawings in this chapter were done by the extremely talented onlyangeljpg on Twitter! Thank you for making me cry when you said they were Malevolent inspired😭
°•. ✿ .•°

| 20 |

| 20 |

| H A R R Y |

"You're not good enough."

"Stupid fucking kid."

"Tell you're son to look away, unless he wants to see how a man should treat a woman."

I've never had a solid parental relationship in my life, and I often find myself cringing at the thought of any affection.

For as long as I remember, I had to watch my mother bring new men home every night, and none of these men were my father, but they sure liked to act like they were. Up until the age of five, I had to see things no child should see.

That's partly to blame for the reason I was so fucked up, never being truly wanted lead to years of pent up anger and frustrations. Years of abuse lead to mental strain and instability.

You can imagine my frustration when I gain these feelings so someone I knew I wasn't supposed to have feelings for. It wasn't exactly part of my plan.

So here I was, I've locked myself into the bathroom of Angelica's room in the shared house, trying to calm my beating heart as I scribbled in the worn out journal in my lap. I situated myself in the bathtub, the cool marble cooling my burning skin.

This journal was my most intimate possession. If anyone got their hands on this, I was screwed. It held my darkest secrets, my raw emotions, and flashbacks.

One thing not many people knew about me, was that I was fairly good at drawing. Some people find comfort in drugs or alcohol to sooth them, and while I still use them, I find it in being able to put my mind onto paper in art form.

My mind this time was elsewhere, not even paying attention to the way my hands scribbled against the worn out paper.

Some people really are just born with tragedy and chaos running through their veins.

I know I shouldn't be so affected by her words, I know I'm a hypocrite for hating her touching someone else, giving someone else her body before I can have her.

It wasn't even her words that made me hyperventilate, it was the look in her eyes, the pure disgust when I mentioned sleeping with Genevieve.