bye bye tyler

me and nate may not get along. we may fight like 4 year olds. we may fight over stupid shit. we may go out of our ways just to hurt the other. we may not be the best people ever. but we always have eachothers back. no matter what.

growing up with him the last 7 years in this house,we were never super close. or close at all. we like barely talked. however we would always take the blame for eachother.

one time he broke a window with his football. i took the blame and said i broke it. one time i flooded the whole bathroom cause i forgot to shut the sink off. nate took the blame and said it was him. one time nate got mad at his video game and threw his controller at the tv in the living room completely smashing the whole tv but i took the blame. one time me and a friend stole cal's alcohol and got drunk and when cal saw all the missing alcohol,nate took the blame.

i could go on and on with more examples but you get the point by now huh?

basically i'm just trying to say that we've always had each other's backs even when we never talked. like seriously me and him never talked. but we'd just help eachother out in silence. i think we both cared a lot about eachother but never knew how to communicate it until recently.

anyways,the point is,i will have nate's back no matter what. and i understand that he needs to learn his lesson for choking me and maddy but he is not going to jail for it. i won't let it happen. but tyler is.

the plan is,tonight i'm going to leave to go see maddy. while i'm gone nate is gonna go to tyler's apartment and threaten him. and blackmail him into confessing. just by saying he's gonna tell the cops that tyler raped maddy if he didn't confess. either way,he's going to jail. after his little beat down,tyler is petrified of nate. and will do anything nate says.

i'm not a shitty person,i swear. it's just i care about nate. and i don't want him to go down for this. and i know he has to learn his lesson and shit but i will not let him go jail for this. i love nate. i don't know if i mean that in a romantic way or in the way that i've grown up as his "sister" the last 7 years and have grown to love him. i don't know. but i do love him.

honestly after this whole tyler situation cools down,me and nate need to figure us out. like what are we? what do we tell maddy? i will not be apart of some stupid ass love triangle you see on some shitty netflix original.