Ideas 8

(Sorry about all the ideas but I just am brimming with them lol. Just remember most of these are on trial for a maybe on a future length story. Also I'm sorry for not updating my current stories. My schedule is so hectic. By the time I'm home I just want to sleep haha. Good news is I'm finally getting first dose of my vaccine next week 😱). 

Idea 1- Protagnoist is a young girl who has an intense hatred towards werewolves. When her mother is mated to one, Y/N uses this new gate way to find the man that kidnapped her brother. A character that severely hates werewolves and the mate trope. A very angry character

Idea 2- Y/N is invited to a late night poker game at a run down bar. There she meets 5 other normal but secretive people. As the night progresses out comes their horror stories. Shocking stories that might or might not be true. Does Y/N herself have something to reveal?

Idea 3- Y/N is a zombie that still has somewhat of a conscious. Forced to barely survive in a deserted town, she is delighted when she meets a real blind human. Unfortunately for both of them neither of them will have much of any happy ending.

Idea 4- Y/N is a young child forced into a marriage to a cold old man. As the tragedies strike the poorkid so do the secrets.

Idea 5- Protagonist  is a happy individual who runs a business that takes the trash out. Just for a specialsomething anyone can have someone they despise tortured. A fun story with mini stories of ultimate revenge. It will make you feel very satisfied

Idea 6- Protagonist works at a large aquarium. When a new strange shark is introduced  she begins to realize that this might just not be a shark. Maybe something that really doesn't belong in our world.

Idea 7- Y/N finds a blog that she begins to obsessively follow. As the blogs continue to update so does their strange contents. And with it comes the confusion of what might be real.

Idea 8- Protagonist works as a clown for children's parties. Depressed with her job she begins to find a strange solace in a bizzare child. Unfortunately neither adults nor kids are always good.