Chapter Nineteen - Family

It was Saturday evening when all the guests that were to attend the party had received a red envelope with a gold 'S' labelled on. Everyone instantly knew who it was from and instantly tore the paper of as it was the first one they had ever received from HER. They were eager to see what it had said:

We welcome you to the Grand Party at the 'Central Castle, Entua'...

As soon as everyone read the first line they had different emotions ruining through all of them, excitement, happiness , anxiety , fearness ...

They had no clue to why she had requested this party and it is known when ever the 'Seductress' invites you it isn't a request but an order to attend which is why many people were scared or anxious about it. However, many were happy and excited as they felt proud enough to be invited as only the important people get to go. Some were excited to see the castle as The Seductess had bought a land full of dozen of acres and built herself this castle for party's as such. No one were ever to go even 7 miles toward it as it was the most beautiful castle with amazing lakes and views next to it. Many had tried to buy it of her not just for the beauty but some had ego as big and pride which meant they wanted to show people they had something the seductress had used.

She names the castle Entua after her grandma, her fathers mother. It was a way for her to give of one of her hints toward that family.. but also she had heard of many stories about her grandma from her mother. She was inspired by her just of hearing about her stories also the fact that she was just like her grandma. Rebellious, Fearless and a Leader.

Her grandma was someone many leaders were also scared of and it made the pride grew within her family. She never met her however she had seen her pictures and all she wanted to do was meet her in person but her grandma was always with her grandfather who had been travelling around the globe for 4 years straight now. Recently there had been news that the former Italian Don and Donna were the be back in Italy for a few months. By hearing this news Analia was extatic and she hoped they would attend the Grand party with the rest of her family. She had separately invited them so she just had to wait for now..

"That girl has guts I'll give her that" Roberto huffed whilst Luca had finished reading the invite

The whole family were all around the fireplace in Roberto's office after Roberto's chief had came running to him as soon as he saw the red envelope with the 's' on. He instantly knew and feared how Roberto would react because this seemed important to him.

"She can't be serious" Germian said annoyingly

He started a dislike to her after seeing her even though he felt something familiar towards her but he shrugged it of and hated her for what she has been doing in the business. Germian wasn't bothered by her at first but seeing his father upset over the subject he couldn't but start to get annoyed himself. He hated seeing his role model being like this.

"Well the letter says otherwise" Luca said smiling waving the expensive piece of card the invite was on

Luca was happy to be meeting her again. He had wanted to meet her as he never got to have a proper conversation but there was something about her intriguing him.

"I can't wait! The castle of Entua is the most amazing place ever and better yet the land it's on. I'm so excit- Ow!" Bria screeched rubbing her forehead

"You need to calm down sister, this isn't just an invite, since when has she hosted parties- Leo said looking around his family who just stared at him blankly - EXACTLY! Never that is the answer!, there is definitely a reason to this party I'm telling you" Leo stated looking at his father who seemed to be in thought