Chapter twelve

Also the song at the top was constantly playing in me head so that that for this chapter
Mmmmm not me forgetting to reread the previous chapter well uh here's the missing part it's not that bit
[Before leaving Xiao made sure he grabbed his phone off of the floor luckily an elderly couple had picked it up and gave it back to him. He was nervous but it didn't even have a crack on the it so he sighed in relief]
Alright now for this chapter besites
VENTI'S POV
"Not important come on Xiao we should hurry to the car" "Aw come on now Venti introduce me to him" "Fine then Xiao this is Albedo, Albedo this is Xiao my boyfriend now please leave us alone" Albedo grabbed Venti's wrist as he walked away with Xiao. "Come on we haven't seen each other in a while let's catch up with each other" "I'll meet you at the car Xiao" "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" "I'm sure you won't be that far from me anyway" Xiao sighed walking away the two of them.
"What do you want Albedo?" "I'm sure you know you little slut" "Slut? Just because I dated Noelle and not you doesn't mean I'm a slut" "Well you're single right now so why not date me" "I'm dating Xiao and even if I wasn't I wouldn't date you" "Well that's not nice now is it" "What do you really want Albedo?" "Nothing other than to bring pain towards you" Venti began to get annoyed and began to walk away from then felt arms wrap around him. "Come on Venti let's play a fun little game" "No now let go of me" "You know it was a pretty stupid idea to come out here where no one else does just to avoid paparazzi" Venti began squirming around calling for Xiao. Albedo sighed putting his hand over Venti's mouth. "Shut up would you you're making this a lot harder than it needs to be, now you see that cliff right there do you wanna see what's at the bottom of it?" Venti began to panic more and more.
XIAO'S POV
"Xiao surely you heard that!" "Venti said he'd be fine" "You do realize how dangerous it is to leave a celebrity alone in a dark place near a cliff especially someone as small as he is?!" Xiao heard another yell coming from the direction he left Venti and began to worry. "Xiao go check up on him you'll regret it if you don't" "Alright then but you two go the opposite way to the back just to be safe" Xiao walked away from the car back towards Venti. "Venti? Where the hell did you go?!" "Smart move Xiao like he's just gonna fucking respond to that" Xiao saw Venti's hat on the ground and walked towards it to see two shadowy figures and slowly walked towards them.
"Ah Xiao I see you came feel free to stay" "What are you doing to him?" "Oh nothing this is just how we played around a while ago right Venti?" Venti began to shake his head violently. Albedo sighed taking out a pocket knife. "Alright then since you wanna do this the hard way Xiao I'm gonna give you two choices either one you walk away and leave me be with him or you continue to ruin this and I stab him" Xiao noticed Hu Tao and Ganyu signaling him to go. "Venti... I'm sorry" Venti looked at Xiao with tears in his eyes. Abledo laughed at Venti's sadness "Look at that even you're so called boyfriend doesn't care about you"
Hu Tao appeared in front of them scaring Albedo causing him to jump cutting the side of Venti's stomach and his own hand.
*i need sleep like seriously please help*
Venti manage to get out of his grip don't ask how Albedo wasn't able to run after him it's complicated.
Xiao managed to catch Venti before he fell. "Venti it's okay you're okay please clam down" "You left me!" "Only because I knew Ganyu and Hu Tao were there, I promise I'd never leave you in that sort of situation ever" "Yea Xiao probably would've killed him if he hurt you" "Speaking of which Xiao could you let go of my stomach it hurts a lot" "Shit right uh Hu Tao you know how to drive right?" "Yea why oh wait I know give me the keys" Xiao picked up Venti making sure he wasn't putting him in too much pain.
Luckily for them Guizhong didn't leave just yet and knew how to help Venti once they got the their house. "Xiao how exactly did this happen?" "It's a long story Ganyu can tell you later I'm gonna go see if Venti's alright" Childe nodded his head as Xiao walked up the stairs. "Wash off too walking around with blood all over you is weird!"
"Venti you alright?" Venti nodded his head. "Minus the fact I'm covered in blood I think I'll be alright" "You two go shower or something it'll start smelling like blood in here" "Venti you go shower first I'll get you some clothes" "No no Xiao" Xiao looked at Hu Tao and Ganyu who were both smirking confused. "Why don't you two make it easier or yourselves and just shower together it'll save time you know Ganyu and I can get your clothes out" Xiao turned red "Shower with him?! He can shower by himself I'm sure of it" "Yea and what happens if he were to get lightheaded while showering you know we can't hear anything that comes out of the bathroom" "Hu Tao has a point Xiao besides I'm sure our dads won't care" "Yea that's because they're downstairs arguing over who gets to be the duck in monopoly" "Just go Hu Tao and I already put towels in there for the two of you and started the water" "Sounds like you two planned this out" Ganyu forced the two of them into the bathroom.
"Don't say anything about it just get in the shower I'll wait out here" "Close your eyes weirdo" Xiao rolled his eyes turning around so Venti could get in. He got a text from Hu Tao through Venti's phone saying
'YOU BETTER NOT WAIT OUTSIDE THE SHOWER FOR HIM IT'LL WASTE HOT WATER'
"Damn Hu Tao" "What happened?" "Nothing she just used logic against me for once" "Oh uh what was it about?" "She only said if I were to wait out here for you to get out it'll just waste water" "She does have a point" "What do you want me to get in there with you or something knowing you the answer will probably be yes"
"Xiao, I'm confused why's there whatever this is in here?" "What is it?" "I don't know it just says 'For Xiao and Venti'" Xiao sighed removing his shirt. "Hold on,I'm gonna kill Hu Tao after this"
Once he removed his clothes he got in the shower to see what Venti was talking about. "That little, it's nothing to worry about ignore it" "You turned red it obvious means something" "Do you know how people well uh do *it* without the female getting pregnant?" Venti turned red at the question "N-No why?" "No way am I explaining it, let's just say that's what the male uses to uh stop the pregnancy"
*don't ask how she got it or why she put it there*
"What's it called?" "Uh it's called The magical pregnancy stopper" "It looks like you can blow into it" "God dammit Venti please don't do that ever" "Why do you keep turning red Xiao how bad is this thing I can use your phone it's waterproof right?" "Yea sure whatever just stop talking about it"
Venti managed to grab Xiaos phone looking it up. Xiao new he found out what it was when Venti's face turned red.
"Why would she say it was for us we won't ever do *that*" "You saw it happen?" "I accidentally pressed a video and god do I regret it!" Xiao tried holding back his laughter but failed. "I didn't even know I could get a boner" "Holy shit what did your parents teach you?" "Math and history not that stuff! Still doesn't explain why she said it for us there has to be a girl and a boy not two boys!" " Xiao laughed even harder than before. "Oh god I'm gonna cry my stomach hurts you're so oblivious, Venti boys do that stuff too it scars me to think of it but my dads probably did that" "No more talking about it just wash off and never ever speak of it again"