64. dramatic entrance

The voice is very familiar...

I knew I hear that voice before..

I heard it a million times...

It sounded like a angel in my ears as I recognized it...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mochi Oppa!"
___________________

Yoongi:Y/n? Are you doing ok in there?

Y/n:Y-Yeah!

J-hope: You shuttering, won't help!

J-hope said bit concerned but stile hold some seriousness on his tone.

Y/n: Really Oppa! I'm fine! It's just the door is also lock from the inside, I don't know how to get out.

Namjoon:Should we kick the door open?

J-hope:Worth to shot!

Yoongi:Y/n you heard them.

Actually after I reassure them that I'm fine I took 6 steps away from the door, because duh of course they'll thought of that method. It's the most common barging strategy of the assassins, spys, the FBI, police, military, you know those- dramatic entrances that dramatic people (example: me) do when they want action. In short when you barge in to people's rooms to annoy them..maybe.

I thought as I remembered a scene of my head.
(The scene: 👇( ╹▽╹ ))

(One of my favorite memes btw)

Y/n:Clear!!

I said while having that 👌 hand position on my hands. I was standing behind the small table on the side of the hallway.

It was quiet for a while.

Then

*BOOM*

The door just got kicked of the face my Jimin trusty old leg. I'll give him a thumbs up for the good action.(🤣)

After the door just fall down, Jimin put down his leg and Suga casually walked inside like a like legend.

Yoongi:You ok? Any injury?

Y/n:I honestly don't know...

(Why are you two talking so casually-)

Jimin:You ok?

Y/n:Yes!!

Namjoon: That's good-

J-hope:I can't believe that you were kidnapped and held captive in this kind of place.

J-hope said as he admired the hotel room. Jimin and RM just stayed out of the room, making sure that their no weird thing that would happen.

Yoongi held his hands to my shoulder and guided me outside, J-hope followed from behind.

Yoongi: They didn't do anything to you right Y/n?..

Y/n:No..They didn't do anything that hurts..

Jimin takes off his coat and put it on me, since I'm small it was quite big for me which I greatly appreciate. I love big coats, hoodies and jackets. >w<