9: Micaela

Alana

"Bitch why the fuck you ain't answer my calls"
"Good morning to you too Caela. How was France? Thanks for filling me in, yeah just come on in bestie" I said with light sarcasm, closing my the door as she welcomed herself in.

"Nuh uh none good bout this morning, why am I now finding out Sincere is back. I hope you ain't been in contact with that nigga Alana" She asked, walking down my hallway. "I ain't wanna bother you while you worked Michaela" I explained as we hopped onto my L-shaped sofa.

Me and Caela been best friends for a few years now. I met her my first year in college and we immediately clicked. She became the first female friend I had in a long time. Previously it had always been me, Sin & Slim. When she met them, things got real tense. Caela didn't like Sin, and Sin didn't like Caela. She and Slim had a lil thing but they ended up not working because she thought he was putting Sin before her. Same goes for me, she thought Sin was toxic for me and was jealous that I finally was giving my attention to someone else besides him. And that's when the big argument happened, I was stuck in the middle, Slim obviously no help as he was on Sin's side. She took my silence as me taking their side so she started distancing herself. We didn't stop talking completely, she was still my best friend, she just didn't come around when I was around them. Our friendship grew strong again last year when Sincere got locked up. When I told her about the kidnapping incident she was the catalyst in my decision to finally cut Sincere off. When I met Rio, she was a bit weary of him but once she saw his true intentions she was all for it. She's been working abroad this past month in France. Her occupation as a professional photographer required her to fly out for bookings and shows. Reason why she didn't know about Sincere's homecoming. 

"Ion care, I gotta know these things especially when my bestie like to act a fool when it comes to this nigga" I rolled my eyes at her.
"Well here's the update, me and Rio are no longer, he caught me cheating on him with Sincere. And yes before you say it, I know. I know what you're gonna say so don't even bother. Sincere was also here last night, he shot my phone, that's why I ain't see your calls. It's over there broken" I sighed, rolling my eyes at the thought. "Are you serious Alana?!! You let him come between you and Rio!! Bitch you gone make me beat ya ass"
I sighed, I told this bitch not to bother
"I'm just gonna conclude that you ain't seen that pic of him with that trick on insta"
My face twisted, who?...
"What you talking bout Cae?" I questioned her puzzled, she shook her head, pulling out her phone.
"See for yourself"
I took her phone from her.
I felt my heart sink.
That can't be him
The more I zoomed the more it was confirmed.
My breath got caught up in my throat,
"Breathe Lana" I heard Micaela say but I couldn't.

Who is she? Why is he-what is he-, nah

"Alana breatheee" I heard Cae say for the second time, her voice faded. I looked up at her slowly, "Breathe" I read her lips in slow motion.
I exhaled, then inhaled. My lungs filling with oxygen, bringing me back to reality.
"Who the fuck is this?" I asked Caela, furrowing my eyebrows at her.
She held her hands up in defence,
"Ion know bitch, her name Dominican that's all I know" my leg bounced furiously, Caela must've noticed for she placed a hand on it to stop the motion.

"This nigga really played me Cae" I stood up running my fingers through my hair. "..he ate me out last night" I blurted out, confessing. I looked up at my ceiling, biting my lip, attempting to stop the tears from falling but it was no use, they came down anyway. Caela got up and wrapped her arms around me, rubbing her hand up and down my back.