ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ.

[A/N] I have been DYING to write spice and fluff. So here is an entire chapter dedicated to it <3 [!]SUGGESTIVE THEMES[!]

Also look at what I drew hHH

Shawty talented

Shawty talented.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N and Techno were cleaning up after their dinner, Technoblade working on plates and Y/N drying and putting away. The two worked in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others company. Only the occasional clatter of dishes, running tap water, and snowy wind outside were to be heard. Filling the silence with some sound void. All was peaceful, still, and calm. There were no worries, no stress. Technoblade could only wish moments like these would last forever more, but all must come to an end at some point. "We're all done." Y/N said, putting away the final utensil. Technoblade smiled softly, looking over at the girl beside him.

"What shall we do now, Princess?" Techno hummed. Y/N chuckled before placing her index finger on his chest, pushing him back.

"You really like calling me that, huh?" Y/N mused.

"Perhaps." Techno chuckled. Y/N laughed as well before removing their finger off his chest. Technoblade washed his hands against a cloth, and as soon as his hands were dried he reached for his rings that were placed on the side of the counter and slipped them onto his fingers. From the side of his vision, he noticed Y/N glimpsing over at his hands. "May I help you?" Technoblade said, looking towards the girl.

"Huh? Oh- uh, sorry." Y/N spoke, looking away embarrassed.

"Why were you staring?" Technoblade asked.

"I wasn't staring." Y/N objected. Techno chuckled before tilting his head slightly to make eye contact with them.

"You sure?" Technoblade hummed.

"Positive." Y/N mumbled, looking down.

"Aww, don't get all shy on me." Technoblade chuckled, placing his hand atop Y/N's head.