ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

3rd pov.

it was late at night,and the first grader kid finally finished driving to the ueno park -which basically,gojo had to give her indications all the time- with the teens and sensei they got out of the car. though,megumi had to stay because he got stuck in the perfectly functional car toy.

as they got into the door,there stood a man with a black suit waiting.

"oh!" the man said. surprised to see the jujutsu sorcerers. "i'm glad you all could make it in time."

"yea,we always make it in time." the tall blindfold wearer joked.

"i'm the owner of this place,and i called you all because there is something strange that has been happening for a while now." he said,while opening the doors of the park. "some of the people that came here reported strange stuff were happening over the place." after finishing,he opened both doors to make the jujutsu sorcerers pass in.

the place was all dark. it gave a creepy feeling to it. the teens hugged themselves of fear. the child and teacher didn't care.

"i-i guess i should leave you all-"

"in which part the reports were given?" the blindfolded albino asked,and looked at the park owner. "because,it's a big place"

"all over the p-place! well,the dark places most though." gojo simply nodded at this. after that, the owner left.

"we should separate. nobara and yuuji together. i'll go with y/n." said teens nodded and left to the less darker path.

y/n and gojo simply went walking on the darkest path.

walking into a perfectly put rock long path with beautiful average size cherry blossom trees,the jujutsu sorcerer and shaman kept walking in silence in order to detect a curse.

☁︎

in the other path,there stood a spiky black haired teen stuck on the back seat of a car toy with a scowl on his face.

'why does this has no doors?' the teen asked to himself on his mind.

'i could invoke my shikigamis to help me out of this..' he thought. 'after all it's already night and theres nobody around.' so,he started doing signs with his hands. in a second,two wolves,one white other black with both a red mark on their foreheads,appeared alongside him.

"be careful to not broke the-" he couldn't continue because the white wolf ripped off the part where a door was supposed to be. "..shit."

he finally got out of the car. 'they're pretty childish to notice anyways. though i guess y/n could be the only to notice.' the teen thought.

after that,he made his shikigamis dissapear and then went to the park door,leaving the car toy completely unsupervised in a side of the street.

passing into the insides of the park without any help,he started looking for the other jujutsu sorcerers and the shaman,going into the darkest path there.

-
been thinking into making an art book👀 what do yall think?

also,the updating schedules will be tuesday and thursday probably