Chapter 8 - Zara Zara Touch Me

Tuscany, Italy

It’s been a week since the incident in the office washroom, and Raghav could get the image out of his head, he paced back and forth in his office when Sammy came in “ dude…you ok? “ Sammy asked as he closed the office door, “ no….the image is stuck and I can’t get it out “ Raghav said frustrated. Because of this Raghav could not get a good night’s sleep, he would wake up in the middle of the night and pace in his room or he would go to the gym and keep on punching until his hands bled, “ what am I gonna do ? I can’t even look at her after what happened “ Raghav said sitting down heavily and laid his head back and closed his eyes, the kiss was perfect, they were perfect, she was perfect,“ then just claim her simple “ Sammy said, Raghav opened his eyes and looked at Sammy, “ it’s not that simple “ Raghav said.

Kalpi was sitting at the kitchen table looking though the papers when the doorbell rang, getting up, Kalpi went an opened the door and found a girl “ hello can I help you ? “ Kalpi asked politely, the girl removed her shades and smiled “ and you must be Kalpana Vittal Jadhav Singhania …am I right “ the girl asked bubbly, Kalpi blushed and nodded, “ Hi my name is Nina….Nina Sharma, nice to meet you “ the girl said extending her hand, Kalpi smiled and shook it “ please come in “ Kalpi said as she moved aside, “ thank you “ Nina said. Nina walked into the house and looked around “ so where is your husband ? Mr. Raghav Singhania “ Nina asked teasingly, “ he’s at work “ Kalpi said gesturing her to the couch in the hall, “ at work ?? and he left his beautiful wife here ? I gotta have a word with him “ Nina said smugly, Kalpi blushed and looked down, Nina looked and Kalpi and smiled “ my you are beautiful, just like he described it “ Nina said, Kalpi looked up in confusion, “ oh..I’m sorry, Raghav and I are like brother sister. He’s like an older brother I never had, he’s father and mine father were close. Don’t worry, no romantic feeling between us, he’s all yours “ Nina teased, “ he talks about me ? “ Kalpi asked shyly while fiddling with her dupatta, Nina nodded “ all the time !!!!! once I had to throw my glass of water in his face so he could shut up. “ Nina chuckled, Kalpi looked at her in amusement “ it was CSI “ Nina said, Kalpi giggled “ I’ll remember that “ she said and Nina smiled.

“ So tell me, do you like it here ? “ Nina asked, they were sitting in Kalpi’s room chatting, Kalpi nodded as she patted Hunter’s head, “ oooooohhhh what is this ? One Naughty Night by Laurel Mckee “ Nina read out loud and Kalpi started blushing, “ I did not know you like these kind of stories “ Nina said flipping though the book “ I was trying something new “ Kalpi said shyly, “ nothing to be ashamed about didi…can I call you didi ? “ Nina asked, “ aren’t you the same age as me ? “ Kalpi asked, Nina shook her head, “ I’m a year younger than you “ Nina smiled, Kalpi smiled and nodded. “ so have you guys….you know “ Nina asked teasingly, Kalpi blushed a deep read and shook her head, “ what…you guys never had one ? “ Nina asked, Kalpi shook her head “ our marriage was a spur of the moment kind of thing, we left India after that “ Kalpi said, “ and he never made it a point to get close to you after that ? “ Nina asked, “ well….we did…..kiss…a week ago “ Kalpi said shyly, “ sach !!! omg !!! was it your first ? “ Nina asked, Kalpi nodded “ haaaaaaiiiiiiiii soooooo romantic !!!! it’s like a Sanjay Leela Bansali movie !!!!! “ Nina said dreamily, Kalpi giggled and blushed. “ Didi, have you tired seducing him ? “ Nina asked mischievously, Kalpi shook her head, “ you should !!! tease him until he can’t take it anymore….” Nina said mischievously, “ but I don’t know how ? or what to do ? “ Kalpi said, “ don’t worry…that is why I’m here…he’s almost there,  he just needs a little kick “ Nina said smugly.

Raghav and Sammy came home after a tiring day “ well…well….well, if it isn’t my 2 favorite boys “ Nina said, Raghav and Sammy both stopped in their tracks and looked up, Nina smiled and looked at them “ what…no hug ? “ Nina asked in sadness, “ Nina ? “ Raghav asked, Nina looked behind her and pretended to look for someone, “ yeah that’s me….are you waiting for someone else ? “ Nina asked sarcastically, “ what are you doing here ? and when did you come back ? “ Sammy asked, “ well, first of all, I came here to see you guys, instead I met your lovely wife, and second I came back today “ Nina smiled, just as Kalpi walked out and stood beside Nina and smiled, “ Raghav Singhania you were right in something “ Nina said and gave Kalpi a side hug which Kalpi gladly returned. “ You know what we should do…a party “ Nina said excitedly, Raghav looked up from his plate “ a party ? “ Raghav asked, “ yeah…come on, you should have like a reception at least “ Nina said, Raghav shook his head, “ I don’t like parties Nina “ Raghav said, “ and that is why we are a having it “ Nina said sternly, Raghav was about to protest, “ I don’t take no of an answer….you know that Raghav Singhania “ Nina said smugly, Raghav sighed and nodded and went back to his food. 

“ Still holding her against him with one hand, Aiden slid the other between her legs and he kissed her shoulder, the curve of her breast. Lily cried as his thumb brushed over her sensitive spot that she almost sobbed in pleasure. She threaded her fingers though his hair and moved with his touch, the pleasure built inside of her, flickering from his fingers inside of her until it spread over her whole body, he then moved down an started kissing her, “ Aiden no “ she whispered, he looked up and he tested her tightness “ does it hurt my sweet ? “ he asked, she shook her head, he smirked and went on kissing her, “ god you taste so good Lily…I have to fuck you now “ he whispered hoarsely, “ yes…” Lily gasped, “ yes “, he quickly flipped her, his arms braced either side of her, his chest pressed to the arch of her back. Lily felt his hair brushing over her as he kissed the nape of her neck, he then found an angle and slowly……” 

Knock..Knock Kalpi….

Knock..Knock Kalpi….

Knock..Knock Kalpi….

Kalpi jolted up from her book and looked at the door, her heart was beating fast. Taking a deep breath Kalpi closed the book and went to open the door. Kalpi opened the door after the third knock “ hi “ Kalpi asked, “ sorry to disturbed you, but we need to plan “ Nina said walking inside, Kalpi looked at her in confusion and closed the door, “ plan ? “ Kalpi asked as she sat in front of Nina on the bed, “ Raghav Singhania Seduction Plan “ Nina said proudly, “ I don’t know Nina “ Kalpi said, “ oh come on Didi…you can do it, tonight we start “ Nina said, and saw the book on the bed, “ ahhhh I see you have been reading it “ Nina smirked, Kalpi blushed and looked down, Nina opened the book and read “ damn…..oooohhh now that’s hot “ Nina said as he read more, “ oh la la “ Nina said, Kalpi blushed even harder and grabbed  the book and hid it under her pillow, Nina looked at her and smirked “ do you imaging you and Raghav when you read that scene ? “ Nina asked, Kalpi looked at Nina in horror and shook her head, “ liar “ Nina said, Kalpi signed and nodded, “ so…you like it rough…interesting “ Nina said, and Kalpi playfully punched her and buried her face in the pillow. 

Raghav twist and turned in his bed, “ fuck….why can’t I sleep !!!! “ Raghav thought to himself angrily, he kicked off the covers and padded to the gym. After a few round of punching the poor punching bag, Raghav was exhausted, he was about to return to his room when he saw someone running across from him to the indoor swimming pool, feeling curious , Raghav decided to follow whoever it is. There was a huge splash when he got there, Raghav peek inside and found that it was Kalpi, getting more intrigue, Raghav quietly step into the indoor-pool room and stood in the far corner and watched her. Kalpi could feel Raghav was in the room, feeling a little bold, Kalpi decided to take Nina’s decision and started swimming slowly, gliding though the waters like a mermaid. After 3 laps, Kalpi got tired of swimming and walked out from the pool to dry herself off. Raghav almost fell when he saw what she was wearing, she was wearing a white short blouse with a skirt that looked like a lungi exposing her right leg, it clung onto her like a second skin and Raghav wanted to rip it off. Kalpi began wiping her body slowly, he lifer her right leg and began wiping it slowly, Raghav felt himself harden. After torturing Raghav enough, Kalpi wrapped her towel around her and hurried off out from the room.

Raghav entered his room a few minutes later and headed to the bathroom for a very cold shower, Raghav stood under the freezing cold shower thinking about what just happened “ damnmit Kalpi !!!!!!! “ Raghav shouted and banged on the shower tiles.