Kiss

"Jisoo, your husband is only a millionaire but I'm a billionaire." Andrew said.

"Do you know my husband?" Jisoo said.

"Of course. Kim Taehyung. He's your husband, right?" Andrew said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah."Jisoo said in a cold tone.

"Your husband is not good. He left you alone. Sleep with me. I can give pleasure and happiness." Andrew said with a smirk.

"But he is better than you. He respects the girls not like you." Jisoo said with angry voice.

"But I'm sure that you are good at bed. Come with me." Andrew smirked and was about to grab Jisoo's wrist but someone stopped him.

(A/N): Who is he? Dandandan! Kim Taehyunggg!🤗

"What are you doing now?" Taehyung said while taking Jisoo at his back.

"Kim Taehyung! Your wife is so pretty." Andrew said and smirked.

"I know it. I have eyes." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Can you give me your wife? I can bet that  she's good in bed." Andrew said as he looked at Jisoo.

"I will never give her to you. She's my girl. Why don't you respect the girls?" Taehyung said and he left from the party while grabbing Jisoo's wrist.

Skip time to home;
The whole ride was silent and no one didn't talk. When they arrived home, Taehyung asked Jisoo something.

"Do you want to sleep with him?" Taehyung said as he entered the home.

"No. I will never sleep with the men except my beloved man." Jisoo said back.

"Why do you wear a revealing dress?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jisoo.

"I think this's not a revealing dress and Lisa chose it for me. Some girls wear more than this." Jisoo said back.

"You're a married woman." Taehyung said.

"I know it. But it's a forced marriage." Jisoo said as she looked at Taehyung.

"So do you want to go back to the party? I can send you." Taehyung said.

"No." Jisoo shortly answered.

"Why do you wear a revealing dress? So Andrew wanted you to be at his bed." Taehyung yelled.

"It's not my fault. If you didn't leave me alone he won't come to me. And I will never be at his bed." Jisoo yelled back.

"If he gives money to you, maybe you'll sleep with him." Taehyung said as he came near to Jisoo.

"What? How can you say that to me? I will never sleep with him. I-" Jisoo said but she can't finish her sentences because Taehyung kissed her lips.

(A/N): Hehe. OMG. Their second kiss😗!

Jisoo slapped Taehyung's arm but Taehyung didn't stop kissing her. Taehyung held Jisoo's waist and kissed her. Jisoo tried to get away but Taehyung's strong so she can't. After 1 minute or 2, Taehyung pulled out from the kiss and went back to his room.

"Why did he kiss me? He's a bastard. That's my first kiss. My first kiss is gone. OMG." Jisoo said with a frown.

Meanwhile Taehyung;
"Why did I kiss her? I don't know. Ahh. That's my first kiss. The one who kissed her is not me. That's someone who I don't know. Yeah. That's right." Taehyung said in a fast way.

Meanwhile D.O.,
D.O. met with Andrew, Yoonie, Jirose' and Liskook.

"So Andrew,did you make your work successfully?" D.O. said as he took a sip of his juice.

"I think I did well." Andrew said.

"That's good." Jimin smiled.

"Will they know that we planned all of this?" Chaeyoung said.

"I don't think so." Lisa said.

"By the way, Andrew you are good at acting. When we looked at the CCTV,we were so surprised." Jungkook said.

"Well, that's my ambition when I was young. I wanted to be an actor." Andrew said as he took his whiskey.

"You're so good. I want to know what Taehyung oppa will do?" Jennie said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

(A/N): He kissed Jisoo Unnie. He stole her first and second kisses. Hehe.

"I want to know too." Yoongi said.

Flashback before the party;
D.O. met with Jimin, Jungkook , Yoongi and Andrew. D.O. is one of Taehyung's friend but they don't see each other very much. But D.O. spend his time with Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin more. Andrew is D.O. business partner but they are friends.

"D.O., did you invite Taehyung and his wife to the party?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." D.O. shortly answered.

"But you know that they are married but not with love." Jungkook said.

"I know but I have plans. And I'm sure that they will fall in love." D.O. said.

"How are you sure?" Yoongi said.

"Aunty Taylor told me. She said me to invite them to this party. And she gave me a plan." D.O. said.

"What plan?" Jungkook asked.

"Andrew,you have to help me." D.O. said before he looked at Andrew.

"Of course. I will help my friend. Tell me." Andrew smiled.

"You have to act like you're a playboy and you have to ask my friend's wife to sleep with you." D.O. said.

Andrew choked on his food and said, " what? I'm not a playboy. I will never say like that to a girl.

" Is is Aunty Taylor's plan?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Andrew, please help. You really don't need to sleep with her. Just say like that. I will call my friend to there. Don't worry." D.O. said.

Andrew sighed and said," Fine. I will help you."

End of Flashback:

(A/N): Hi, sunshines. I think I won't update this book for a few days because I have to write my other books. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive them 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you so much, sunshines.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Smile everyday. Have a nice day/night.

Our cute Jendukie Unnie

Our cute Jendukie Unnie. Love you all so much. Bye!🌈🤗😘