14|Almost

"Cute, Granger

"Cute, Granger." Fred whispered behind her causing her to jump.

She turned around raising a signature eyebrow. "May I ask what is so cute you decided to scare the daylights out of me before seven in the morning?"

He stared at her so steadily that Hermione Granger, despite any contrary imitation of being capable, was intimidated. "You." He answered.

She was lost in his gaze for a temporary moment, inner thoughts reminiscing about the kiss they had shared not more than twenty four hours ago. Though as temporary is defined, the moment ended. She tore her eyes away as George Weasley waltzed past, pouting his lips and making kissy faces in the pair's direction.

Fred grabbed a pillow off one of the armchairs within the empty common room, and hurtled it so it struck him in the stomach. "Morning." George simply hummed, before collapsing onto the sofa.

Hermione clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, her face still blushed crimson. "Good morning, George." She replied in a friendly manner, the hint of annoyance toward his teasing nature everso present.

"Riddle me this, Granger." he continued, and Fred looked at him with warning. "How are you to be certain that you're moment of enchanted lip lock that allowed you to see through space and time was with Fred, and not myself."

She furrowed her brow, wondering the extent of this joke. "I never said that."

George glanced to Fred whom had suddenly became interested in his shoelaces.

"And besides, I am quite certain I can tell the difference between the two of you at this point." She sighed, throwing him yet another look.

"Indeed Granger, a kiss with me would be more satisfying."

Fred suddenly spoke up, his jaw clenching. "Alright mate. That's enough flirting for one morning thank you."

"I'm merely taking the piss. Granger knows that, don't you?" George looked at her with puppy eyes.

Boys

"I think I saw Angelina heading toward the quidditch pitch this morning." Hermione offered.

George sprinted out of the common room on that note.

"Hey-" Fred began, causing her attention to return to him.

"I'll be in the library. You should get to practice." She commented, grabbing her book bag.

He grabbed her by the waist spinning her around. She looked up at him with a slight grin. "Can I not have a kiss first?" He spoke in a teasing nature.

He leaned forward, but she pulled back. He frowned. Hermione poked him in the chest. "Best save something to look forward to, no?" She tore herself from his embrace with the proudest expression. "Like I said, I'll be in--"