Chapter 7

Samridhi

After we talked about almost everything. I looked at my phone and found several missed calls from my Ma it's 7:30 already. I looked at Tanya and ask her.

" We should go home now it's getting late"

" Yes," she said collecting her stuff.

As we are walking through the college corridor I asked Tanya.

" You are so lucky whole college boys is behind you but you never gave attention to anyone why "

" That's because I believe in destiny and it looks like I finally found him," she said blushingly.

" Ohhh so who is the lucky guy," I asked her.

" He is the son of a leading industrialist and I met him at a business party and I fell in love with him at first sight and we started dating," she said.

" Wow see I told you your lucky" as we come to the college gate.

" Ya ok bye now and will meet tomorrow," she said.

" Bye" she is so lucky there she is dating the love of her life and here I am who doesn't have any guy neither in her life, not in her dreams. Naina at least has her imaginary dream guy. Tanya has real but what I have is ganta ( nothing). God, when will you grace me with my shahzada ( prince) presence? Why Ma hasn't called me again?

" Ohh shit" I forgot my phone on the canteen's table I turned and started making my way inside college again. As I pick my phone from the table there is the loud sound of thunder which scared me usually I'm not scared of thunder but right now I'm alone in the canteen. As the second time sound came I look toward the gate and run at my full speed.

Suddenly I bumped into something or rather someone because he saves me before I kiss the floor he had me in his arms I tried to look at his face but suddenly the wind started blowing from which my hair come across my face and blocked my view but I'm able to look in his eyes and god damn I have not seen these beautiful eyes in my whole life it's like there is something in his eyes which drowning me and I don't want to come out. I was so busy in his eyes that I don't know when he walked away from me.

" Tring Tring " my phone rings which makes me come out of my dreamland.

" Where are you," Ma said angrily.

" I'm on my way " cut the call.

As I entered my home I go straight to my room and locked my door why because I'm afraid of my Ma's wrath I will talk to her tomorrow with my Papa beside me because I know he will save me. Right now all I want to do was think and drown in his eyes. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight his eyes won't let me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like we have the entry of our hero...

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you