𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

The clock showed that it was 4:17 in the afternoon and per usual the four friends had taken over the Na home.

Minju yawned as she looked over her and Jisung's assignment, which they had finished mere moments ago. She smiled in contentment, knowing that this was one less thing to worry about.

The girl looked over to Sua, who was now in a conversation with Jisung and then Chenle who had his eyes glued on the television screen. Deciding to head over to the Chinese boy, she plopped right next to him and fixed her own gaze on the screen as well.

"Really? Sofia the First?" Minju asked, laughing as she watched the princess talk to one of her animal friends.

"Excuse me, but this show is gold." Chenle defended, only briefly shifting his gaze to the girl beside him before glueing them to the screen once again.

"It's also for little kids, Le." She laughed, crossing her arms.

Chenle gasped, playing offense as he turned to the girl. "We do not accept this Sofia slander." The boy retorded, hand over his chest.

Minju simply raised her hands in defense, getting up from the couch. "Still a kids show, considering Sofia is a kid herself."

"That's Princess Sofia to you. Absolutely no respect in household." The boy corrected, clicking his tongue.

Minju laughed on her way to the kitchen. She opened the pantry, grabbing a few bags of chips and other snacks. She then headed straight back to the living room, where her friends were.

Her eyes drifted to Jisung and Sua that were sat on an opposite couch than the one Chenle was sitting on. She watched as Jisung said something into her ear, the girl laughing.

Cringing, Minju decided to interrupt. "So, like are yall going to make out now or what?" She asked, eyebrow raised.

Sua's eyes shot up to her best friend's, her face a deep shade of red. Jisung shyly smiled, eyes on the coffee table in front of him. "Hmm, okay." Minju said, chuckling a bit as she took her seat again.

"Geez, Min. You're such a cock blocker." Chenle spoke having witnessed their friends' flustered states.

"Just doing my job, chief." Minju answered, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Chenle was about to reply, when a new episode of Sofia the First started playing. "Oh my gosh, Minju hush!" He yelled out of excitement, motioning for the girl to sit down.

Immediately the famous theme song played, and obviously Chenle was singing along. "I was a girl in the village doing alright. Then I became a princess over night. Lead the way, Su." Chenle yelled, pointing to the brown haired girl.

She didn't waste a second and immediately started singing. "Now I gotta figure out how to do it right. So much to learn and see."

The two got up in sync, Chenle grabbing two remotes and throwing one to the girl. The two started performing the rest of the song together, turning the room into a mini concert.

"Sofia the first!"
"I'm finding out what being royal's all about."
"Sofia the first!"
"Making my way it's an adventure every day!"
"Sofia!"

Jisung watched as his two friends lived out their best lives, always entertaining them. Minju looked over at the boy and saw how his eyes lit up when he looked at Sua, eyes filled with love and admiration.

A small smile formed on her lips at this. She truly wanted her friends to be happy no matter what, so seeing these little things made her heart warm.

Snapping out of her daze, she averting her attention back just in time to witness their amazing highnote ending off the song.

Jisung and Minju immediately burst out into a fit of laughter, clapping their hands at the show stopping performance Chenle and Sua put on.