confessing to your killer

There was so much he liked about her so much he admired so much that made him long for her. In his mind she stood before him her raven black hair flowed in the wind
gracefully, it's most beatiful feature was the red bang symbolizing her unuquiness. Then there was her eyes blue and calm like the sky, yet they held such fury such grace such power. And of course there was her body strong yet feminine an ideal ratio of sexyness and strength that made his heart throb and his and his head raced with many fantasies of her and him.

Truly she is perfect.

???: Ţ̷̺͎͘o̵̮̒̓o̷͕̲͆̈ ̷̰̃͆̊b̶̦͐̎̚a̸͖͝d̷͌͜ ̸̢̖͙̔̋ş̵͉̀̊̆h̵̯͇̾̊̇ë̵͙͎͛͠ ̷̗͐͂c̸͙̘͒̓͠a̴̹̍̏n̵͕̫̆'̵̧̱́͆ṭ̷̘̼̒͌̎ ̷̨͍̞̊̿b̶̙͓̓͋͠ẹ̶͐ ̴͎͛̿y̶̢͋͂͒ó̴̲u̶̔͜ṟ̴̜͋s̶̡͖͖̈́̉͌.

Y/n: shut up.

Nui: you are mine y/n and only mine.

Y/n: I know.

???: S̴̨̥̅̀ọ̵̭̚ ̸̛͉͋ÿ̴͇̖́̈́ò̶̠̮̒ů̵͈r̷̮̗̊͘ ̸̣͇̋̊f̸̛̱͋i̴̢̭̽ń̴̤̓ẽ̵̳̗̐ ̶̟̖͒w̵͙͚͗i̸̭͘t̷̺̱̍͝h̵̟̞̑ ̸̩̇̈́k̶͖͌̽i̶͍͕̒̿l̷̮͚͐l̴̖̄ȉ̸̜ṋ̷̐̉g̶͕̓ ̴̞̄̚ḧ̶̹̜́ẹ̸̃̂r̷̟̉͘ ̵͚̕ṫ̷̜͐h̸̦͌̕e̴͙̭̓n̶̫̮͛̅?̵̡̯̍

Y/n: Yes, I mean no I-I don't know!

Shinkets: Just follow your heart when have I ever steared you wrong?

Nui: No Y/n you are mine! You hear me mine! That girl means nothing, She's just a toy, made to be used and played with until broken!!

???: Y̴͓͌o̸̫͝u̴̗͔͑ ̷̫͐̑ċ̴̗̟̓á̴̩͎̍ṇ̵̃ͅ'̸̬́͜ț̸͑͠ ̷̛̱̻̋a̴̻̥͆́v̶̧̮̆̍ọ̴̀i̴̲̓͑d̷͉̓ ̷̯̌t̷̮̓h̷̰̏͠ȋ̸̱̊s̵͚̖͘ ̴͇̍͛f̶̨̗͠o̶̥̮̊r̴̰͎̈́͛ë̸̟͍̀v̷͎̥̐̍ê̵͎r̵̛̩̈́ ̸̭̬̈́͌Y̵̥̺͘/̵̟̈n̴̖̺͒͠ ̸̢̪̃͘e̸̤͛s̵̢̈́̊p̷̼̆͜ḗ̵̮c̵͉̦͂̈́i̸̗̒a̶̪͆̍ḽ̶̋l̶͖̘͛y̴̗͛͝ ̶̣̤̀́n̸̟̮̆o̵̟̩̔̈́w̶̱͜͝.̷̭̳̄̚ ̸̳͌̚Y̵̺͙̊͝o̶̞̅̐ŭ̵̲͓ ̴͎͕̾m̸̺̚u̸̩̍ṡ̶̞t̶͇̃͘ͅ ̶̬̻̎͝c̷̱̾h̸̢̘͑o̴̙͆o̶̬̕s̷̻̃͆ḛ̴̂͛ͅ.

The voices in his head got louder and louder, he tried to ignore them tried them but the more he tried the more they grew.

Nui:choose me!

Shinkets: choose her!

???: Ë̴̜̅ț̷̉h̷̡͝i̴̯̠͝é̵̖͝ṟ̷̬͐ ̴̨̺̈w̸͓̾â̵͇y̷͙̎ ̴͙̐y̸͉̓͝o̶̜̍͛ͅú̷͖ͅ ̴̰͛m̴̰̰̓͊ů̴̡͂s̴͓͝t̴̼̬́̈́ ̷̨̌c̸͓̮̅ḥ̶̳̈́o̴̱̾o̴̖̤͒̂s̸͇̃͘ḛ̴̥̉.

Nui: choose.

Shinkets: choose

???: C̴̣̐ḣ̷̲̥͒ơ̴̢̭̏͘o̴͍̊s̶̯͉̙̉͐e̸͇̯̫̐

Y/n: get out of me! Leave me alone.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Ryuko: y/n?

Snaping him back to reality and breaking the spell of his innermost thought y/n glanced a glare causeing ryuko to flinch.

Ryuko: you okay?

before she could question him further he urned his glare into a smile to dispel her worries and suspicions.

Y/n: Oh hey ryuko, you scared me there, don't worry I'm totally fine, oh yes no doubt about it.

Ryuko: but I just saw you holding your head and muttering to yourself?

Y/n: oh ryuko you talks to yourself all the time even I did it when we first met? So you know it's normal to see that especially here in this city.

Ryuko: hmmmm.