ᴛᴡᴏ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ: Sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

“Nm- Hyunjin Hyung, staahp, we have to study, not kiss,” Seungmin said with a pouty face. “I can’t, you're so freaking adorable,” Hyunjin cooed over Seungmin. “We made a deal Hyunjin, we study, we cuddle, no kisses until I see a good grade in that test,” Seungmin scolded. Hyunjin sighs and nods. Seungmin smiled and kissed his cheek. “Good, now what is the property of limits,” Seungmin asked as he pointed to the question.

As an hour flew past, their stomachs growled. “And that’s our cue to eat,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin nodded. “What do you want to eat?” He asked. “Mmm, pizza?” Seungmin suggested and Hyunjin nodded. “Okay baby, whatever you want,” Hyunjin said as he called the pizza delivery service. “Yes, we would like the meat lovers' pizza with breadsticks,” Hyunjin said as he smiled at Seungmin. “Okay thank you,” He ended the call and sat next to his puppy-like boyfriend. “They should be here soon,” Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend. “I’d say we stop studying and just cuddle,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin giggled and snuggled closer to Hyunjin.

“I’d like that,” Seungmin said as he kissed his cheek and turned on the t.v.  “What do you want to watch hun,” Seungmin asked. “Anything is fine, maybe we could watch that new Disney movie?” Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded. They watch the movie, pausing it once their pizza arrives. They ate and enjoyed snuggling together as they finished the movie.  “I should head home now,” Seungmin said and Hyunjin pouted. “Noo, stay with me,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin giggled. “We basically live together,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin rolled his eyes. “I’ll see you tomorrow Jinnie, and keep studying, tomorrows the test,” Seungmin said as he kissed him.

Hyunjin sighs and kisses his forehead. “Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?” Hyunjin asked and Seungmin nodded. “Do you want me to walk you home?” He asked and Seungmin shook his head. “I’m just 5 blocks away, I’ll be okay,” He said as he kissed him and walked off

_____

__❤︎__
_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 21, 2023
Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ:✔