ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇᴇ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Nᴏ PDA

Hyunjin kisses Seungmins nose, making the shorter giggle. “I have to go to class Hyunjin, I need to see my notes,” Seungmin said as Hyunjin held him in his arms. “Puh-lease Kim Seungmin, you are the smartest student in Seoul,” Hyunjin said, and before Seungmin could object, Hyunjin pecked his lips. “Don’t you dare object Kim Seungmin,” Hyunjin said as he kissed Seungmins lips, pulling him closer. Seungmin kissed back, smiling in the kiss.

But that kiss had to end, for a teacher came by.

“Hey! No PDA on school grounds,” One teacher said. Seungmin and Hyunjin pulled away and smiled as they continued to walk to Seungmins math class. Hyunjin turned and gave Seungmin a quick kiss. “Okay, you win this time, now go and ace that test,” Hyunjin said, cheering him as they parted ways. Seungmin smiled as he went to his class. There he saw his friends waiting for him. “Let me guess, Hyunjin kept you back?” Felix asked with a teasing smile. Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully with a smile on his face.

“Yes, but we got caught by a teacher,” Seungmin said as he placed his stuff down. “Oooh~,” Jisung said. “We weren’t doing anything nasty, we were just hugging and giving kisses,” Seungmin said. “But stopping the conversation of my love life, did you guys study?” He asked. “Yes and no, I saw the packet, and I played video games,” Jisung said with a smile. “I didn’t study as much, I was busy with work at RACHA’s cafe,” Felix said. “It’s okay Lixie, you're going to do amazing,” Seungmin reassured.

Once the test was over, Hyunjin was waiting outside waiting for Seungmin. “Hello Kim Seungmin, how was the test?” Hyunjin asked. “It was kinda easy,” Seungmin replied. “Well since we are done, why don’t we celebrate the last test of the school year!” Hyunjin said. “I wish I could, but I have to go to my brother's house, he and his boyfriend have some news to tell us,” Seungmin said. “Okay, next time then,” Hyunjin said as Seungmin kissed his hand. “Don’t worry, whatever it is, I will see you tomorrow, okay,” Seungmin said as he intertwined their hands together.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded as they headed to his car. 

_____

__❤︎__

_____

Pᴜʙʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ: June 22, 2023